Dan should start a band with Vintersorg

asphyXy

Clad in Shadows
Sep 3, 2002
Under a Funeral Moon
asphyxy.net
Both of them have countless side projects which all rule. Imagine them together on one project, both of them doing vocals.

Its just a thought that came to my head when I saw Dan sign one of his posts "D" at the end. It reminds me of when Vintersorg signs all of his posts "mr V" at the end.

What do you think? Vintersorg and Swanö together in a band... imagine the possibilities.

iAMtheblackwizards said:
although a dan and vintersorg project in theory would rule, i dont know if it would work out too well in practicality. The two have very different styles of music as well as lyrical themes. But what do i know
I think that them being different is a good thing. Both of them have played many styles, so they can adapt to each other and make something good

asphyXy said:
What do you think? Vintersorg and Swanö together in a band... imagine the possibilities.
Brilliant idea! In theory :) Without having the faintest idea of what Vintersorg is like as a person, my guess is that they'd never be as good together as they are in their respective bands. It's like... custard and vinegar crisps are yummily tasty... but not together :)

NP: A Grim Blonde - Take care (Maybe I'll see you on the other side) (Cheesy stuff 4 sure)