Dan still in Diabolical Mazquerade?

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
As most of ye probably know by now, Dan is out of bloodbath!

... *giggles amongst the sound of crickets and angry people raising their fists*

But Diabolical Masquerade has been made un-dead, like a zombie or something, just check http://www.diabolicalmasquerade.com/ and you'll see that the picture of the tombstone has been ripped in half. Nothing else on the site. Going further and clicking on the link - the official myspace page - it still lists Dawn Svaneuh as one of the members of Diabolical Masquerade......

Is this true?

Wouldn't it be awkward to continue in D.M. after that pussified removal from BB? Don't get me wrong, Swano in D.M. would be awesome.

Yeah. If you know anything, please tell me EVERYTHING you know. I'm compiling a list of facts concerning this subject.

Lol how hard would it be for Blakkheim to reunite with himself? :lol:
So yeah D.M.'s revival is, well, extremely possible, but the thing is will Swano be working with them? We need a statement from the Swaninator!

Man, this is so exciting! It would be cool if Dan were still involved, but I care more about the idea of DM getting back together regardless of his involvement!

Maybe one more album, as proof to all you guys there's no hard feelings between Blakkie and Dan...
after all, I guess it's us, the fans, that have attacked each other (and Katatonia) about this BB split thing :)

well thumbs up anyways... I'm still hoping for a new Dan Swanö Prog-Death album.

I am not a part of this project, I think?? He´s got some stuff laying around that he did without me at some studio in Stockholm...maybe he´s decided to pick up that stuff and finish it after all...?? All the luck.

That would be the best news possible. Diabolical Masquerade is easily Blackkheim's greatest achievement, and probably Dan's too. Tumn seems to have a big problem with both DM and the mention of the project as related to Swano, but I could give a fuck, it's pure brilliance and Bloodbath doesn't even begin to compare. Even if Dan is unfortunately not in on it, this would be something incredible.

AceRoccola said:
That would be the best news possible. Diabolical Masquerade is easily Blackkheim's greatest achievement, and probably Dan's too. Tumn seems to have a big problem with both DM and the mention of the project as related to Swano, but I could give a fuck, it's pure brilliance and Bloodbath doesn't even begin to compare. Even if Dan is unfortunately not in on it, this would be something incredible.

Totally agree with you, DM rules!

AceRoccola said:

I doubt if either Blakkie or Dan consider it their greatest accomplishment. In fact, I'll web-cam myself eating a 7 inch turd and post it if Dan comes on here and says it's <i>his</i> greatest accomplishment. That said, Death's Design sure was a wonderful little piece of side-work.

Anders was more dominant so this can't be possibly his greatest work.
and yes Death's design is an awesome album...even Dag's on it.

so who gets to eat the turd now?

Metal88 said:
I doubt if either Blakkie or Dan consider it their greatest accomplishment. In fact, I'll web-cam myself eating a 7 inch turd and post it if Dan comes on here and says it's <i>his</i> greatest accomplishment. That said, Death's Design sure was a wonderful little piece of side-work.
I don't give the slightest fuck if they do or don't. I gave MY opinion, not theirs.

paradoxile said:
Anders was more dominant so this can't be possibly his greatest work.
and yes Death's design is an awesome album...even Dag's on it.

so who gets to eat the turd now?
Well I didn't say it was his greatest solo album did I? No, I'm just saying that it was quite possibly the greatest thing he has been involved in. That doesn't mean his other works aren't incredible, but DM is on a level most bands never even near...especially Katatonia.

AceRoccola said:
I don't give the slightest fuck if they do or don't. I gave MY opinion, not theirs.

Do you often find yourself stating the obvious for no apparent reason? I suppose I'll just follow your lead and do the same by quoting the following: Your opinion is wrong. Wrong and ridiculous. But note! This is just MY opinion! Derr!! :p