Dan Swanö live online chat this weekend!

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
Apocalyptic Raids is an internet radio show that can be accessed by going to www.seismicradio.com. To listen you need realplayer. To chat in real time you simply click on the chat link on the main page. This way you can chat with me, the DJ. as well as other listeners.

On Sunday, December 8th, from 6pm to 8pm Dan Swanö will be my special guest. We will also be debuting the new Nightingale disc, Alive Again as well as select tracks from Dan's various projects!

I will be posting a chat and listen FAQ in the next few days, but I hope you guys can make it! This is a great way to show your support for Dan as well as ask him any questions. Also you get the chance to listen to the new Nightingale one month before its official release!!

Also....we will be giving away two copies of the new Nightingale to those in the chat room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this thread if you plan on attending. Remember, the show is 6p-8p eastern standard time. Check your time zone and make the calculations to ensure you are there while Dan is!!!!

I just told my employer that I'm missing work for the radio show. He was not too happy, but, hey... It's Dan fuckin' Swano.

could someone help me ? i dont kow what eastern time is ... i live in portugal ... could you tell me the exact day and time of that (if you say it in the english standard time its ok too )

6pm-8pm EST means 11pm-01am GMT. That means all of scandinavia, germany, france, italy, and the greater part of europe should be listening between midnight and 2am (since almost all of Europe is GMT +1).

inflamer, in portugal you go by the GMT-clock, so listen to the show between 11 pm and 01 am (23.00-01.00). All of us europeans will have to be night dwellers on sunday ;)