Dan Swanö (The Band)

Kloris

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2004
United States
oink.has.it
Yo Dan, when are you going to make another release on your solo-title? It could be Moontower 2 or something. I want to hear more screaming from the pit of despair! Make a mixture of brutal death metal and black metal (The symhonic stuff), You are great on keyboards dude! Try something new. Or maybe you have already, I don't know. But a Moontower 2 would be great. Or maybe even a Suntower. Are you planning anything? :yell:

Kloris said:
WHAT DOES RTFM MEAN?! I havent been to the forums for a while and this is the only answers I can get? Where is the Swan? :yuk:

Blood on the Swans, Hellspawn!
Hahaha!! Suntower. :Spin:

RTFM = "Read The Fucking Manual" In other words, you can find that info on this board and the webpage if you'd checked first. ;)

Now maybe you can help me. Where is what Swan? Swan?!?! Hehe.

Metal88 said:
Hahaha!! Suntower. :Spin:

ow maybe you can help me. Where is what Swan? Swan?!?! Hehe.

shum_lol.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
shum_lol.gif

Guuuuuyyyyssssss...

Because of the recent events in my life, I am pretty sure there will be anger deluxe to be vented. The other album was fueled off a piss in the ocean compared to the emotions that will come out of this. I will most likely do another soloalbum filled with brutal deathprog. Beware

Dan Swanö said:
Guuuuuyyyyssssss...

Because of the recent events in my life, I am pretty sure there will be anger deluxe to be vented. The other album was fueled off a piss in the ocean compared to the emotions that will come out of this. I will most likely do another soloalbum filled with brutal deathprog. Beware
:) :tickled: :Spin:

Jim LotFP said:
Holy shit, you have to read Mexican erotic stories to understand Dan Swanö's music these days?
Apparently so, eh? Hehehe. Gracias mi amigo!

I notice your location. Are you from Florida? The place that's about to be mauled by a THIRD fucking hurricane? As a North Tampa resident, I have been quite pissed lately. Hehe. Last week our power was out for 30 hours and I almost went insane - which means I'm a baby, many *still* are without it. If Ivan hits us dead on, I imagine I'll be joining them. :yell:

Dan Swanö said:
Guuuuuyyyyssssss...

oh man, that would be so great, I would love to hear that! Thanks for all of the great music Dan, everything from Edge to Unicorn has made an impact on me. Keep up the good work.

Dan Swanö said:
Guuuuuyyyyssssss...

Dan, I think I speak for everyone when I wish you well in the future after the whole issue becomes somewhat resolved. And I think I speak for everyone again when I say that new brutal deathprog is something I've been looking forward to for a while. Not to push away to the importance of the events your personal life, but that's something fans would find really exciting.

Metal88 said:
Are you from Florida? The place that's about to be mauled by a THIRD fucking hurricane? As a North Tampa resident, I have been quite pissed lately. Hehe. Last week our power was out for 30 hours and I almost went insane - which means I'm a baby, many *still* are without it. If Ivan hits us dead on, I imagine I'll be joining them. :yell:

Yeah, I just moved here at the end of July, just in time FOR MOTHER NATURE TO HATE ME!

Fuck off to Charley.

Fuck off to Frances.

And I spit at Ivan.

I've already shipped off 75% of my stuff to Finland, all I need is for the friggin consulate to return my passport, and I am SO THERE. No goddamn weather is going to stop me.

All this tropical shit can just go fuck itself.

I WANT SNOW!

Jim LotFP said:
Yeah, I just moved here at the end of July, just in time FOR MOTHER NATURE TO HATE ME!

Fuck off to Charley.

Fuck off to Frances.

And I spit at Ivan.

I've already shipped off 75% of my stuff to Finland, all I need is for the friggin consulate to return my passport, and I am SO THERE. No goddamn weather is going to stop me.

I WANT SNOW!
aaah....welcome to MY country then...not tornados or storms here...just fuckin cold in the winter :)

Jim LotFP said:

Fuck off to Charley.

Fuck off to Frances.

And I spit at Ivan.

I WANT SNOW!
snow is cool. im waiting for a winter.