'Dance Of Death' Alternate Version Available For Download

SciKikMobster

puro pinche metal!
:lol:

By the way, SciKikMobster- Metal 101 f 'in rocked at Kozmos last weekend!
We're STAAAARRRZZZ! Cool set! Glad you chose Dokken- a better choice than Saxon... considering the fans in the front row;)
:headbang:

SciKikMobster said:
Thanks Partner... glad you enjoyed it. That was such a fun gig! I knew Saxon would get out voted. Did you like Alcatrazz (Hiroshima)?

Stay Metal my Friend!
Hell Yeah!
I was right there in front of your geetar player for that one! He was shredding it... Yngwie who!? So Y was playing the Galaxy on the same night eh? Who cares, we definitely chose the right show to go to that night! All the bands on the bill (Empyre, Metal 101, Atomic Punks) were great!
Went home and dug out an old mid-80's homemade cassette tape of the KLOS Heavy Metal Six Pack from when I first started listening to metal. Have Hiroshima Mon Amour and Samson-Riding with the Angels on that one!
:headbang:

CrankYanker said:
Hell Yeah!
I was right there in front of your geetar player for that one! He was shredding it... Yngwie who!? All the bands on the bill (Empyre, Metal 101, Atomic Punks) were great! Went home and dug out an old mid-80's homemade cassette tape of the KLOS
Yeah, Juan (gtr) and I were bummed that we missed all the YJM shows... so we decided to bust that tune out. I was surprised that people recognized it.

Empyre was awesome... they keep getting better everytime I see them. They've added a bunch of cool new songs to their set.

The Punks were tearing shit up! That was one of the best sets that I've ever seen them play. And I've seen quite a few... I'm a big VH fan. Russ's solo was dead on!

You sound like me... I've got cassettes in my library from classic KNAC, KISS (San Antonio) and ZROCK broadcasts. I've been trying to dump them on CD so I can chuck the tapes.

Rock on my brotha... Rock On!