If you are one of those that HATE Dance Of Death

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Don't bother going to see Iron Maiden in Los Angeles. They are playing the majority of that album live. I happen to love Dance of Death and I think its the best Album Maiden has put out since 7th son. I can't wait to hear the material from DOD live! If you think Pashandale (Spelling?) or Rainmaker, No more Lies, or Dance of Death won't kick your ass you you are nuts.

\m/

Rumours say that this is gonna be the setlist of the forthcoming part of the tour:

1.Wildest Dreams
2.Montsegur
3.The Wickerman
4.The Trooper
5.Dance of Death
6.Rainmaker
7.Brave New World
8.Pashendale
9.Running Free
10.No More Lies
11.Hallowed by the Name
12.Fear of the Dark
13.Iron Maiden

14.Journeyman
15.Number of the Beast
16.Sanctuary

from maiden BB

The always play the majority of whatever album they are promoting... between 6 and 7 songs... when Blaze was in the band, they played between 7 and 8 songs from the record in question... You're missing Lord of the Flies from the Blaze era, I heard that was on the list this time around (I'd rather have Clansman or Sign of the Cross)...
I like DoD... the only songs I don't like are No More Lies and Dance of Death..., and I'm going to both shows

The set list was posted somewhere else on this forum a couple of months ago after the first show took place. Knowing Iron Maiden, they won't be changing the set list for the US at all, something they've done since I first saw them (or maybe earlier). They always treat the new material like a dildo and try to milk it for all they can get out of it and the rest of the set list and the show itself never changes.

I'll be seeing Opeth, instead. :worship:

i wish maiden would come to Israel....right now i don't even care if the setlist contains songs from DoD, i just want to see them live!!!

But i don't want to hear songs from virtual 11 :Smug:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Rumours say that this is gonna be the setlist of the forthcoming part of the tour:

1.Wildest Dreams
2.Montsegur
3.The Wickerman
4.The Trooper
5.Dance of Death
6.Rainmaker
7.Brave New World
8.Pashendale
9.Running Free
10.No More Lies
11.Hallowed by the Name
12.Fear of the Dark
13.Iron Maiden
14.Journeyman
15.Number of the Beast
16.Sanctuary

from maiden BB
:erk: No Run To The Hills!?!???? :yell: I thought I saw on a post in the Maiden BB they were doing this song this tour. Hmm. :Smug:

here's a different one... also from the Maiden BB... Run To The Hills sounds more likely than Sanctuary...

01. Wildest Dreams
02. Can I Play With Madness
03. Wrathchild
04. The Trooper
05. Dance Of Death
06. Rainmaker
07. Brave New World
08. Paschendale
09. Lord Of The Flies
10. No More Lies
11. Hallowed Be Thy Name
12. Fear Of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
14. Journeyman
15. The Number Of The Beast
16. Run To The Hills

The setlists I've seen on other message boards looks alot like the one that Keyser posted. Can't wait to hear the new material live, especially No More Lies and DoD! Hope Bruce barks out the No More Lies chorus with the same power he does on the album. Looking forward to hearing the jam on DoD... my prediction (or hope? :) ) is that DoD is the standout highlight of the show... best true Maiden-type song on the album IMO.
:headbang:

and the GATES !!! and the WALLS !!!!!! of MONT SE GUUUURR!!!!
that and pashendale would be awesome to see, anybody selling pit passes for $20 and a case of beer ?