Dance Of Death - song credits.

The_Prisoner

I died at Paschendale
Sep 30, 2002
The land of many crows...
Visit site
Even though the full tracklist was released by IM some time ago, this has apparently been confirmed as the writing credits for each track by two different metal mags in Europe. I don't know how accurate it is, but I like the look of seeing Adrian's name being credited to almost half the songs.

01. Wildest Dreams (Smith, Harris) 3.53
02. Rainmaker (Murray, Harris, Dickinson) 3.48
03. No More Lies (Harris) 7.21
04. Montsegur (Gers, Harris, Dickinson) 7.21
05. Dance Of Death (Gers, Harris) 8.36
06. Gates Of Tomorrow (Gers, Harris, Dickinson) 5.12
07. New Frontier (McBrain, Smith, Dickinson) 5.04
08. Paschendale (Smith, Harris) 8.27
09. Face in The Sand (Smith, Harris, Dickinson) 6.30
10. Age Of Innocence (Murray, Harris) 6.10
11. Journeyman (Smith, Harris, Dickinson) 7.07

ima look forward to PASCHENDALE... look at the writing credits! also, I live on a street called Paschendale Avenue

Hmm, only one song written by Mr Harris by himself? Dunno about that... shall wait for "official" official word if that's ok. :)

I wonder if Age of Innocence is going to be based on the book and/or movie of the same name. Something tells me no, though. :)

Great to Adrain writing so many tracks.. That's something he hasn't really done in any band for a very long time!

3 tracks by Gers, all excellent no doubt.

Not one song over 9 minutes - FUCKING EXCELLENT!

I guess they realised that Angel and The Gambler, Eyes Of A Stranger, Out Of The Silent Planet, Brave New World, Dream Of Mirrors, Blood Brothers and Nomad sound stupid.

Spiff said:
Hmm, only one song written by Mr Harris by himself? Dunno about that... shall wait for "official" official word if that's ok. :)

Totally agree Spiff, I'm not suggesting it's Gospel. I had actually seen this before a few weeks ago apparently from some Euro metal mag (Croatian I think) but then I read today it has also been reported in a French metal mag, so I thought maybe it had some merit.

Although 'Arry only has a single song credited to just him, didn't he only have one track to his name only on BNW - Blood Brothers I think? And he is co-credited to 10 out of the 11 tracks, so it could be on the money.

Time will tell I guess, but I hope it's damn true, seeing Adrian so involved has gotta be good, especially on what we can be assured are more epic tracks like Paschendale, and not just simple rockers like Wickerman and Fallen Angel ala BNW.

The_Prisoner said:
Although 'Arry only has a single song credited to just him, didn't he only have one track to his name only on BNW - Blood Brothers I think? And he is co-credited to 10 out of the 11 tracks, so it could be on the money.

Hmm. Yes, he only wrote Blood Brothers by himself. Hmm. Hmm.

They're all good songs (except Nomad), but they sound stupid.
No matter how good Bruce sounds, he can only sing We're Blood Brothers so many times before it turns to meaningless poop.

Lyrics and vocals.
I can't stand the way Bruce sings that track either.

Yep, they're the two things that suck about that track. Lyrics and vocals. And music. The three things that suck about Nomad are the lyrics, vocals and music. And production. The four things, no wait, hang on. Among the things that suck about Nomad are ...