Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death

fullnelson

Oct 11, 2005
West Virgnia, USA
I didn't enjoy their last album very much, but for some reason I've got a good feeling about this up coming one. Anyone else excited about it? The cover art is light-years ahead of Dance of Death. Here's the info on it.

The full track listing is as below.

A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

1. Different World (Smith/Harris) 4.17
2. These Colours Don't Run (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 6.52
3. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 8.44
4. The Pilgrim (Gers/Harris) 5.07
5. The Longest Day (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 7.48
6. Out Of the Shadows (Dickinson/Harris) 5.36
7. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (Murray/Harris) 7.21
8. For The Greater Good of God (Harris) 9.24
9. Lord Of Light (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 7.23
10. The Legacy (Gers/Harris) 9.20

98759_watermarkedartwork_31lo.JPG

I can't wait 'till the new Maiden album. As long as Bruce is in the band, I have full faith in Iron Maiden.

Maiden haven't done anything worth praising (album-wise...a few good songs here and there) since Seventh Son...that was well over 15 years ago....so i am not holding my breath.

I thought Brave New World was boring, to be honest. Dance of Death was kind of boring, but better than Brave New World.

Thank you Krakatau:D The only Maiden albums I like are: S/T, Number of the Beast (except for Gangland, I don't like it) and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

I'm an old school Maiden Nut. But I still can't wait 'till this album comes out.

Love both new and old Maiden. Like everything else both eras have their ups and downs. Am lookin forward to this album, won't be surprised at all if it sounds just like BNW and DOD.

Looking forward to this new album, their last album Dance of Death is one of my favorites by them, together with The X-Factor, Seventh Son and Virtual XI. I don't care much for the old 'classic' Iron Maiden anymore, it's the kind of stuff I listened to as a kid.

All Maiden is good. Some albums better than others. Like the big four Pice, Powerslave, Somwhere, and 7th but new maiden is Great! We should be so lucky to have Maiden still kicken ass. I can't wait for the new album!