Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death

MorphineChild205 said:
I see lots of Smith co-writing credits! Yay!

That's good. Somewhere In Time is my favorite Maiden album, and he had a ton of songwriting credits on there too. This album is actually getting me kind of excited.

Hey, if no mastering translates to better production than on DoD, then I'm all for it...basically my only complaint about the album. And Brave New World is maybe my fave Maiden album...tough deciding between that and Somewhere In Time.

Interesting how epic this new album is...the average track length is over 7 minutes!

I try not to get my hopes too high but I get the feeling that this is going to be good (compared to dod !)

BNW was a great way to make a come-back and its also of very sentimental importance to me since it came out at the same time I was getting into metal (2000, better late than never) so I will simply say that the melodic guitars on the album,the theme,the lyrics, even the artwork are simply awesome !

well if the new maiden album is lame (i doubt) then you should look into bruce dickinson's solo cd's they're very good.