DANDELIUM - Finally we released our first demo, czech eet owt!

Erik Monsonis

Nov 18, 2006
Mexico City
www.darkhouseaudio.com
Hi all!!

Finally, after months of recording, mixing, designing the MySpace and all kinds of obstacles, we finally put our official MySpace page up!

It contais the official demo release (also in 320kb/s mp3 for you guys :p) and some promo pics.

http://www.myspace.com/dandelium

Download it!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/425433/Dandelium - My Downfall (2010).rar

These 3 songs are the most commercial and radio-ready songs we have at the moment with full vocals. The album will contain some more aggressive and interesting songs.

Cheers! :D
-Erik

This sounds awesome.

I've always thought 'Stronger' was a fucking awesome song - nice to hear it without such a big accent.

Cool looking pages and the songs sounds great mixwise!

At first the music resembled me of Evanescence, but after listening all 3 songs it was pretty evident that you are more than another MTV-trend-slave,
although I could easily imagine this coming from HeadBangers Ball. You should make a video and send it over there if you haven't already?

I was also wondering whether you're gonna have a synth/sample player for live situation or have'em played back?

I liked Bella's voice alot and would easily accept her buying me couple of drinks along dinner, anytime, haha!

Anyways, congrats finally getting your stuff officially out :headbang:

Thanks guys!! :D

Dylan: It's the same singer hehe, just she greatly improved the pronunctiation of words in a very short period of time!

Tokyurot: Hehe, well, it's inevitable to fall in the cliche with melodic metal + orchestra + female voice, but as you said, we're not trying to be another MTV-trend-slave haha :p Also, the other songs we have (which have not been featured on this demo though) are way less cheesy!

Thanks again guys!

I think you're doing quite well for what you have, especially sneaking digital guitar tones on there. Is it some of onqel's stuff or something else? The record just lacks a little bit of that overall finished 'glue' (maybe kick/snare are a little loud... Nebula would help you round off those transients!), but the individual elements seem rather good and it's all nice and punchy. I think for an EP you've well exceeded the norm there. Congrats.

I'll take a listen through the Opals when I get up in the morning and the neighbours won't call the cops on my ass!

EDIT: Listening to track 2 now. Seems a fair bit more glued. Those layers of synth and vocals are great. You've done an ace job establishing an atmosphere there. Can't wait to listen on the monitors!