DANDELIUM - Rebirth, remixed and modified.

the hihat section sounds ultra robotic...
the rest sounds amazing as most of your recordings :D

The riff that comes at 1:37 has a weird drum pattern. All the rest is great, the orchestral arrangement is really good. Good mix too.

It's pretty cool how you manage to have a very similar sound with so many different amp sims/drum samples; yet its not a repetitive sound because you ARE using different samples/sims, its more of your own sound being imprinted on the songs. GJ. Do you mind sharing what you do to the snare? It doesn't sound OVERcompressed and it works well on the ghost notes.. are you using envelopes and/or gates to get just the attack?

Hoooooowever. Can't say I'm digging the guitars, they've got this kinda nasally characteristic to them. Too djenty for the music.

And you need to work a bit more on your programming. The drums (especially that hihat) are not very realistic at all. And the piano, and some of the strings (esp at 3:00) sound really programmed.

it sounds good dandelium but your older version sounds great too. i remember i liked a lot your cleans in the past version. but i repeat, this sounds good like all you make.hehe.
i´d like to know how you mix your bass? some possibility? i love it.