Danny Cavanagh (anathema) Sean Jude (leafblade) acoustic tour

I can't go to the one in Slovakia, I looked it up and it's sooo far from here...
worse to say that I may not go to the other Hungarian ones except Budapest neither :( I reeeeally want to, but I don't have anyone to go with... ehh, I hate going to concerts alone, not to mention if they are quite far away, sleeping at the railway station and things like that I mean...
Maqus, will you be there?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You wanna go to Szeged and Nyíregy too? I can't go to Szeged cause I have to work but I'll think about the Nyíregyháza one then :) in fact I already have been doing so.

One gig would be enough for me, ayy, I'm going to the Buddie date, but I'll think about the Nyíregyháza one then, although Szeged is a nice place too, and I might go if I didn't have to work but it's out of the question now.

You're in contact with the organiser guy from Negative Art? I'm on their newsletter, though he took a huff at me last year cause I dissed the Katatonia gig publically.

Sure, we're gonna have three chances now, if I can make it to Szeged.

I hope that Sean Leafblade Jude has long hair too.

20040503-Leafblade-Gent-[09].jpg
Maqus said:
I'm really disappointed now, I thought you'd link a picture of him.

Hi,

I hope to see all you on these gigs...sorry to say, but the Vienna gig will not happen as none of the local promoters have been interested in this show. If you need any help (directions, tickets, etc) just drop me an email until 10th September. Some of the gigs will have quite interesting venues, in Slovakia an old water mill, and in Budapest a ship, so don't miss these gigs, even if you are living not in CZ, SK or HU.
train info in Hungary: www.elvira.hu
in Slovakia: www.zsr.sk
I shut up now:)

zer0 said:
Hi,

I hope to see all you on these gigs...sorry to say, but the Vienna gig will not happen as none of the local promoters have been interested in this show. If you need any help (directions, tickets, etc) just drop me an email until 10th September. Some of the gigs will have quite interesting venues, in Slovakia an old water mill, and in Budapest a ship, so don't miss these gigs, even if you are living not in CZ, SK or HU.
train info in Hungary: www.elvira.hu
in Slovakia: www.zsr.sk
I shut up now:)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

no vienna gig :(

u could have done it in innsbruck u know ;)