Danny Cavanagh (anathema) Sean Jude (leafblade) acoustic tour

yes, I already mentioned it in another thread...
unfortunately I don't know them that much, but everyone says they're good. now I won't learn about them for a while, as I have no money to see them live, and if I realise I like them I will be sad that I missed the gig...
I saw them once at SummerRocks, but cannot remember :(

Loona said:
yes, I already mentioned it in another thread...
unfortunately I don't know them that much, but everyone says they're good. now I won't learn about them for a while, as I have no money to see them live, and if I realise I like them I will be sad that I missed the gig...
I saw them once at SummerRocks, but cannot remember :(

Well, I've reviewed my financial situation and I found it despairingly bad, so I guess I'm not gonna go either. It's twice as much as Danny's gig, ffs, the price of my monthly bus pass.

But download The Haunted, You, and Into the Spiral Cathedral from the first album, you'll deffo like them. And you're not gonna go anyway, so... :D

Maqus said:
I think they thought of the Beatles.
yeh, well,i know... but the beatles don't mean that much to me. they were the first band to make me aware of popmusic though... i won't say they're no good. i know they are. i just don't like them all that much...

ah I remember you said you're going to study again. what exactly?
I went to see if my new card is ready yet, but they told me it won't be ready until the end of September (or later I think... it's just the way it goes, never got one intime)