Danny Cavanagh (anathema) Sean Jude (leafblade) acoustic tour

ohó, szia Balázs ;)
unfortunately the problem is not that how to go there, but hate being alone at gigs, not to mention if it's this far away... but I see some hope in that dad brings me there by car and back :) and maybe he could come in, think Danny would be happy too ;) (he asked me if dad wants to come in when we were in Cracow in November, but dad refused since he is too old any everyone will laugh - well that's what he said...)

he's 53 now (okay, he will only be 53 in December), but knowing him he had his second childhood in the past 20 years, so he never grew up I guess :)
not to mention, he's like 200% just like me :) he looks like me too (okay, almost. seeing the fact we're from different genders :lol: )

we are waiting for U here in slovakia!!!!!!!...after a 7 long years again :hotjump:
So see you in vrutky, and in brno maybe too

LOONA, i hope the situations will change till the gigs comes, and you will be able to visit more, than one show.... :err:

pagan2002 said:
hehehe you are a twat:)
he's on mission to be the sexist on the board, but i recon if a girl he really liked seen what he had to say, he would break like a quivering peice of shite then suck all her toes one by one :loco: :D :D