Danny Tanner – The Finest Grind

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
Danny Tanner – The Finest Grind
Manicidic – Man04 – 2007
By Ryan Starr

m_5583313ab839b820a654f1706f2018bf.jpg

Why do I do keep doing this to myself? This band is like a cheap horror movie. You look at it and think “Danny Tanner… this has to be hilarious, I got to check this out”. But rarely does it ever work out that way. This album sucks, and it certainly isn’t The Finest Grind I’ve ever heard. It’s sloppy and unoriginal. What really gets me is that on their bio sheet they label themselves as experimental grindcore/ death metal. I’m sorry, just because you have a couple spots of clean jazzy wankery doesn’t make you experimental. Tons of grind bands have done it, and it certainly isn’t anything special. I’ve got no problem with clean jazzy parts in grind, I really like it when it’s done right, but don’t pretend it’s a new idea.

Humor is also a key point on their bio sheet. Sure, the idea of ‘An International Fried Chicken Ambassador’ may be a bit humorous. But the only thing that made me laugh was the fact that it was so bad. I’ve heard some terrible grind in the past, but this might be the worst. It’s certainly toward the top. Congrats Danny Tanner, you just received the worst review I’ve ever written. Oh, and get a website, or don’t. Same goes for your “label”.

How could u not like these guys..they r definatly the finest grindcore ever!! whoever wrote this is a traitor to grindcore and metal!!

these d00d are fucking sick wtf is wrong with you people. you must think grindcore is old underoath hahahaha

wow anyone that doesnt love danny tanner can suck it. DANNY TANNER IS THE FINEST FUCKING GRIND

Danny Tanner is awesome, how could you say they're not?
Do you know anything at all about grindcore?
Are you maybe really old? B/c if you are I totally understand then why you dont like them.
Music changes and older ppl stay in the past. This funky, new band might be too much for you.
Anyway I really dont understand...they are AMAZING!

This collection of songs is some of the sickest shit around. It seems to me that to give such a terrible review, you would have to have a personal problem with the band. Did they steal your girlfriend or something? DT kicks Ass, and you have to know that is the truth...

Grindcore, quite different than hardcore and the nu-metal scene, is supposed to have a rough sound to it. THUS GRIND-core....obviously you've never heard of anything pre-2000's like six feet under....thats a band that absolutley sounds like shit lol. Danny Tanner is a perfect example of what grind is....they aren't commercialized butt rockers that conform to what narrowminded veiws of people that write reveiws.

DANNY TANNER KICKS ASS! WHOEVER POSTED THE REVIEW IS UNEDUCATED WHEN IT COMES TO GRINDCORE OR DEATH METAL... CERTAIN ASPECT IS MY FAVORITE TUNE. THESE GUYS KNOW HOW TO ROCK HARDCORE...

Danny Tanner is one if the most awesome band ever.
you don't know what REAL GRINDCORE is
I want to see you whip up some FINE ASS GRINDCORE and let me hear it
seriously now, you're just hating on DT and you want that crappy multi million dollar sound like some bands today who have totally lost their originality.

Well I must say, someone has their panties in a bunch. That review on Danny Tanner's CD was dispicable and unprofessional. I guess some of you don't hear the music for what is truely is, BRILLIANT:) :worship:

Don't take this wrong. Everyone has their own opinions and I can respect that, but I don't have to agree with them;)

I've been listening to Danny Tanner ever since I found them on MySpace and have a passion for the group. I believe their Grindcore is some of the very finest, and I may add, I listen to new and old bands frequently. I really don't find it to be amusing or hilarious in any way. "If you can't handle the unique insanity and greatness, don't freakin' listen to it." Maybe you need something a bit lighter for listening, like ABBA..

I'd like to see you break out with the incredibly addictive and phenomenal riffs like Chris, whom I'd call "magic fingers". His power-chords and energy are distinctive and memorable and not to mention, UNIQUE in their their own powerful way.

Also I'd bet anyone would crap their pants trying to make their voice as vocal and passionate as Pete does. Not too many people can pull that off and he does it so impecably. The drums will tear your head off and are absolutely insane! Insanely wonderful that is. . , I think my point is taken.
Danny Tanner is fantastic and I enjoy listening to them, every bit of them.

By the way, Danny Tanner and Manicidic Records are doing just fine. Not everyone has to have a freakin' website to promote their talent and industry. But thanks for saying they need one, that could only mean you believe they are great enough to have one of their own besides their MySpace. Thanks;) Much appreciated;)

One more thing, I am not Danny Tanner and lachery666 is not affiliated with the band in any way accept maybe they actually have some awesome fans...whoa, there's food for thought. I really don't think they are going to stoop down, kiss your butt and comment on themselves like that.:puke:

Have a nice day.

DANNY TANNER kicks azz!:headbang:

A loyal FAN:) BlueFireGasm:Smokin:

What the fuck are you on? DT kicks ass all over the place. Their style's a lot more unique than most of the shit that comes out these days, whether they're "experimental" or bland ripoffs of the classics. To each his own, I suppose, but they'll always kick ass to me!

DT is an experimental grind band that has serious potential... it's totally unecessary for this ass goblin to say the shit he said about them.. Pete and chris work really hard at their music and you're just a no talent ass clown who likes to cast shadows from his superhighway ivory tower... rock on DT

Anyone who says that DT isn't real grindcore is a dumb ass. You shouldn't be allowed to review an album if you don't know anything about an entire of genre of music. "urr urr urrrrrrr"? Wow. STFU. Throw in your country music and put on your cowboy boots.

what the fuck is ur guys problem danny tanner is the best fuckin grindcore ever they are fuckin awsum and you are all fuckin gay! go to hell! Danny Tanner rulez!!!!!

I love these guys.I do find them brutal yet funny.The guitar riffs are sweet and the shit they do with drums(machine or otherwise)will rip your face off! Everyone is entitled to some hate but just not towards my New Jersey grindcore boys!! Keep it Brutal DT MUAH!!!

Man. You people are retarded. Thinking DT is shitty. Music is supposed to be something to fuck around with. It's not the fucking government. You can't be a Republican Or a Democrat in music. If you think of music that way you should go fuck yourself. Danny Tanner is a band thats made of 2 dudes. We know that. So what they don't have a drummer? Not even the drummer of Berserker could pull them lines off. Shit if I wanted something faster and harder i'd use a fucking drum machine as well. Unless I found some tweeked out drummer who could do 300 bpm. You find him lemme know.

Danny Tanner > You.

Danny Tanner kicks ass. Always will. Unless they decide to go country.

you fuckin faggots wouldnt know grind if it cut ur fuckin head off and shit down your throat, fuck you...1