Danny Tanner – The Finest Grind

You guys suck, this CD is fuckin awesome and mad unique. Funny too.
Whats your problem?

sagetphoto04b.jpg

yea dude, youre right, its all just been the same person commenting over and over and over again for...hours now...infact, he stayed up ALLL night commenting...get a life. For the record, Chris and I were completely happy with the review, obviously we thought it was harsh but we never wanted to 'get back' at ultimate metal at all, it was what it was. this all started when one of our fans from Illinois spoke his mind on your page and you had to be a <u>smart ass</u> in response...this is the first post either of us (danny tanner) has posted.

-PETE COLUCCI
VOCALS, DANNY TANNER

Let me guess, you guys complained about the attack/review on myspace and that's where all these idiots came from. That or it really is the same guy and that same guy has no life.

Maybe Im a bit late to this argument. You make a point about the electronic drums, I think you'll find many grind bands use this approach. I dont think its the fact they cant get a drummer (although some of the stuff would be dam hard to play) I feel it adds to the music. You clearly have never heard many grind bands as you would know this.

Maybe Im a bit late to this argument. You make a point about the electronic drums, I think you'll find many grind bands use this approach. I dont think its the fact they cant get a drummer (although some of the stuff would be dam hard to play) I feel it adds to the music. You clearly have never heard many grind bands as you would know this.

for the record, i didnt mention anything about electronic drums in the review. i dont have a problem with it. my major complaints were sloppy playing (which is considered "Style" for grind. somthing i loathe) and the boasting of originality when there wasnt any.
~gR~

I will admit I am not the biggest grind fan, but from what I checked out from Danny Tanner, it doesn't sound like anything I haven't heard before, and from the way everyone is talking, it is like they re-invented the genre. When it comes to drum machines, I will only listen to a few bands that use to do it, and that is early Diabolical Masqeurade, early Vintersorg, and old Anaal Nathrakh.

I will admit I am not the biggest grind fan, but from what I checked out from Danny Tanner, it doesn't sound like anything I haven't heard before, and from the way everyone is talking, it is like they re-invented the genre. When it comes to drum machines, I will only listen to a few bands that use to do it, and that is early Diabolical Masqeurade, early Vintersorg, and old Anaal Nakrath.
Don't forget the mighty Anaal Nathrakh! :headbang::kickass: