Dan's Guitars-what does he use?

Firefest9

Hypocrisy rules!!!!!
Jan 18, 2002
Las Cruces, NM
Visit site
hey people,
does anybody know what Dan uses for guitars? The only guitar i have ever seen him with was an older bc rich strat that was flipped upside down to be left handed. What else does he use?

Who here is a guitarist? I have been playing for 11 years. I own 2 les pauls(1 custom and 1 standard) and a shitty 7-string(cort!!-it something to play hypocrisy on though)

cheers

I have the following guitars

B.C. RICH - American made ST-3 with EMG 81 + 2 EMG singlecoils. Black with reversed head

MAVERICK - black strat. Can't remember the model, but it's not used that much, my main sparguitar for shows, the frets are too high for my taste. Black with 2 humbuckers and a tremolo.

SCHECTER - Celloblaster 5 string guitar tuned i B. Made to be tuned down to A!! All over C2 and Bloodbath. Black with 1 humbucker and no tremolo.

SIGMA acoustic nylonstring. It's been with me since the "Kur-nu-gi-a" days. At least something in all my songs have been written on this one.

IBANEZ - Blazer. Really beaten up, mainly in the cellar. Black with one PAF.

I will soon buy an acoustic guitar. Either a 6 or a 12 string. Probably a Simon & Patrick or something.

Thanx for asking, I love this nerdy stuff!!!

Dan

"I will soon buy an acoustic guitar. Either a 6 or a 12 string. Probably a Simon & Patrick or something."

Good call! Simon & Patrick makes AWESOME sounding guitars, for very fair prices. Basically, you get a guitar that has the quality of a Martin for a third of the price.

Dan Swanö said:
I have the following guitars

B.C. RICH - American made ST-3 with EMG 81 + 2 EMG singlecoils. Black with reversed head

Thats awesome that Dan has an ST-3 USA made. I had one also, but it was Baby blue(yes, very non-metal looking) and a non reverse headstock. I had a seymour duncan Full Shred pickup that just sounded awesome-total slayer tone going(kerry king used to use these). I sold it about 8 years ago.