FinalRevival

New Metal Member
Dec 13, 2007
NC
Hey guys,

Check this version of victorious march:

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so fucking awful is makes me want to cut off the balls of whoever did it, put them in a sock with some snooker balls, and beat the shit of the person in question.

This will be hard to top...

This is so bad that even masochists cry. To say that this is fucking horrible would be an insult to all things fucking horrible. There are no words in the english dictionary to describe just how bad this is, so I will have to invent new ones. This is fucking horithnag agthlar. If I ever find the guy who did this, I will forcibly reverse his gender.

That said, it's also retarded. They just added shitty drumming on top of the song. Waste of time.

roflcopter.gif

HAHA! That is probably the dumbest/worst thing I have ever heard! What the fuck is wrong with people?

It's funny also because when I was in line to get into the club in Orlando for AA some faggot kid was sitting on the sidewalks playing his bongo or whatever its called trying to get tickets. I wonder if this is his rape of a great song?

I made that mix. And this mix is not made to make fun of Amon Amarth or the song. It's just an experimental creation. I respect those who doesn't like the mix. But fuck the ones who sit and curse like they do shit for themselves. It's so easy to be hero by pushing the buttons of a keyboard. But it needs wisdom to appreciate.

Darbuka is a middle-eastern instrument but not only used in middle east. It's a different culture which I observed and did this experiment. There are bands like Orphaned Land who uses the darbuka and like instruments. I don't give a fuck about your attitude but I still believe that there are musicians out there who are creative and will understand what I've tried to do.

Fuckin hell, the same thing just happened on the CoB forums

Children Of Edalı Gelin

I guess all the middle eastern people have joined forces to fuck up our music this week

And this thing is totally fucked up since it was made to fuck with this community. The made that video just to make fun of it. So this mix has nothing to do with that. If my intentions were to make fun of something, I wouldn't spend my precious time trying to produce this. I would simply ignore it.

I hope there are people smart and adult enough to understand this.

What you tried to do is a wreck an awesome song.

You should be shot in the face.

You're talking like I replaced all the Victorious March songs exist all over the world. I would burn out my bikes tires on your face that would be better than using a shotgun btw. And hey, talk is cheap!~

You're talking like I replaced all the Victorious March songs exist all over the world. I would burn out my bikes tires on your face that would be better than using a shotgun btw. And hey, talk is cheap!~

Talk is free.
Typing is the monthly cost of an internet connection.

I'm talking like you took an awesome song and tried to mess with it. Which is just plain wrong.

It'd be like making a drum and bass remix of the Sound of Eight Hooves.

Talk is free.
Typing is the monthly cost of an internet connection.

I'm talking like you took an awesome song and tried to mess with it. Which is just plain wrong.

It'd be like making a drum and bass remix of the Sound of Eight Hooves.

Hey, first of all, I like Amon Amarth. Otherwise who would spend time on it. Secondly, it is something experimental and you like it or not, there are people who thinks its nice work that can influence some others. Thirdly, nobody needs to be stereotype. As I am free to produce anything I want, people are free to ignore it. So be good and happy with your choices and don't waste your time here since you don't like it.

Have a nice day!