Victorious March, synthetic Techno-Remix!!

Well, I seem to remember at least one member of the band being upset at the fact that Finnish TV had used AA's music for the soundtrack in a documentary about skinheads and racism... When a band starts out, they'll do a lot just to get their name out there to build up a fanbase, but all exposure is not good exposure. I think that was part of the learningprocess, and I really don't think Johan was very happy with the band's image being portrayed in this way. I cannot, however, in any way speak for the political stance of the band.

We're not expecting you to do so either, we get that in their already quite opinionated lyrics. But I just read about accusations about them being you know like " extreme right winged" (i.e. hating people of other origins than their own, in the view of the masses today)or whatever just because of their lyrics, and I was wondering if they were true (that there actually was accusations).

Tyra said:
Well, I seem to remember at least one member of the band being upset at the fact that Finnish TV had used AA's music for the soundtrack in a documentary about skinheads and racism... When a band starts out, they'll do a lot just to get their name out there to build up a fanbase, but all exposure is not good exposure. I think that was part of the learningprocess, and I really don't think Johan was very happy with the band's image being portrayed in this way. I cannot, however, in any way speak for the political stance of the band.

Just look at the Fatum sit and you know what's bad for AA...