Victorious March, synthetic Techno-Remix!!

OnceSealedInBlood said:
When amon amarth plays it...its victorious march....when you play it...its lame ass loser march....

Im laughing at the lameness of this post becuase Im immature and bored.
emotion-33.gif
!!!!

OnceSealedInBlood said:
Just for the record...you guys fucking butchered that song you assholes...way to go dumbass....When amon amarth plays it...its victorious march....when you play it...its lame ass loser march....

Wrong, my friend! See, when Amon Amarth play "Victorious March" (known as "SIEGREICHER MARSCH" around here), it is a run-of-the-mill white-knuckle metal-anthem in the tradition of well known performers like Saxon or Joseph Goebbels. When Fatum play it, it becomes thinking man's Vaterunser, the hymn of the European intellectual elite!
But since you hail from Canada, I pardon your lack of inside knowledge. Prepare for the Swiss Nazibolschevik peacockrevolution, spearheaded by the courageous double-hooved troops of FATVM.

I share the attitude of my brothers in arms, Shakermaker and Das Nebelhorn. If some canadian backwater-woodchuck doesn't have the emotional and intellectual prerequisites to fully comprehend one of 21th Century's most interesting, ambiguously ambitious musical Oeuvres, then squirking prolelikely around and disturbing sophisticated, witty people with a fine sense of humour is not quite what I understand as MATURE BEHAVIOUR.

Concerning the lyrical aspect of the manifesto "Hufiger Marsch", I can only tell you that what Amon Amarth created is just some jerky tralala against the animalic epos of the cover version: The main topic is an apocalyptic battle, fought between peacocks and storks, underlaid with strong mythological parallels from all ages and cultures (especially norse) and philosophical connotations of almost any potent genius (mostly from the german area), like for example Kierkegaard, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Adorno and so on and so forth.

Death to false pathos, death to false epic, DEATH TO THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MISTY WAYS OF EVERWINNING FATUM!!!

Shakermaker said:
Wrong, my friend! See, when Amon Amarth play "Victorious March" (known as "SIEGREICHER MARSCH" around here), it is a run-of-the-mill white-knuckle metal-anthem in the tradition of well known performers like Saxon or Joseph Goebbels. When Fatum play it, it becomes thinking man's Vaterunser, the hymn of the European intellectual elite!
But since you hail from Canada, I pardon your lack of inside knowledge. Prepare for the Swiss Nazibolschevik peacockrevolution, spearheaded by the courageous double-hooved troops of FATVM.

Im not your friend...i fucking hate you....plus, you sound like a child malester when you "sing normally"....Oh, and did i give you permission to talk to me? Shutup....

Oh, make no mistake, that's not me singing. I am in no way affiliated with the art of Fatum and I would never be able to bring forth such godly sounds of mighty peacockery. I am just an awe-stricken admirer of Fatum's incredible body of work.
By the way - this might console you-, I was and I am not talking to you specifically - in addressing you, I am addressing a type, a cliché: The philistine. You know, that guy.

Oh, make no mistake, that's not me singing. I am in no way affiliated with the art of Fatum and I would never be able to bring forth such godly sounds of mighty peacockery. I am just an awe-stricken admirer of Fatum's incredible body of work.
By the way (this might console you), I was and I am not talking to you specifically - in addressing you, I am addressing a type, a cliché: The philistine. You know, that guy.

Shakermaker said:
By the way - this might console you-, I was and I am not talking to you specifically - in addressing you, I am addressing a type, a cliché: The philistine. You know, that guy.
fine...but if you can, pass the message onto the band for me...thanks...i thought you were in the band or some kind of promoter...now i see that you just have bad taste in music....

Posting a link to listen to a cover of Amon Amarth is ok with me, if it's a parody/joke...but now you start insulting AA and their fans on this board!!

A good adivce: leave this board or you'll fear the wrath of Norsemen...

metal devi said:
Posting a link to listen to a cover of Amon Amarth is ok with me, if it's a parody/joke...but now you start insulting AA and their fans on this board!!

Who starts insulting AA an their fans? Me, the Nebelhorn, of course not. I posted this link cause I wanted you to have some fun, that's all. I and FATUM have nothing to do with those peacock-idiots, Blümchen-hearers and professional my pals like Shakermaker and Awanhy.
I think it is appropriate to make this distinction.

Hails brothers!
See you in hell!
Das Nebelhorn

OnceSealedInBlood said:
fine...but if you can, pass the message onto the band for me...thanks...i thought you were in the band or some kind of promoter...now i see that you just have bad taste in music....

Sure, I'll tell them what you think. I don't get the chance to meet them very often though, they live in a mental institution and the director there is pretty strict. He has to be, since FATUM are potentially dangerous - they want to incite a revolution, after all!

I fear no foreigners, our borders are tightly shut. If you want to get in here, you'll have to get past this guy first.

But you are right. I've spent enough quantity time with you gentlemen.

Das Nebelhorn said:
I and FATUM have nothing to do with those peacock-idiots, Blümchen-hearers and professional my pals like Shakermaker and Awanhyr.
I'll second that. FATUM takes a clear distance from obviously mad individuals such as the named two, Shakermaker and Awanhyr. What these guys post lies not in the interest of FATUM and is unhumorous and a peacockery itself (Death to the peacocks! Long live the storks!)

Well then, after this official statement from FATUMs pair-hooved spearbearing, beak-sharpening stork-elitetroops, I think that the fury norsemen and angloamericans can calm down a little, drink a cup of tea and enjoy the local weather, whatever that is (only FATUM knows).

Noone here (especially not from FATUM) wants to insult Amon Amarth, they are our very favourite joke band, we greatly like to listen to their sketches :hotjump:!

Awanhyr said:
I'll second that. FATUM takes a clear distance from obviously mad individuals such as the named two, Shakermaker and Awanhyr. What these guys post lies not in the interest of FATUM and is unhumorous and a peacockery itself (Death to the peacocks! Long live the storks!)

Well then, after this official statement from FATUMs pair-hooved spearbearing, beak-sharpening stork-elitetroops, I think that the fury norsemen and angloamericans can calm down a little, drink a cup of tea and enjoy the local weather, whatever that is (only FATUM knows).

Noone here (especially not from FATUM) wants to insult Amon Amarth, they are our very favourite joke band, we greatly like to listen to their sketches :hotjump:!
can you just leave already? and take your anal pirate bum buddy nebelhorn with you...