Dark Genesis is at Utopia

:OMG:

I'm pretty sure mine only cost $70! I'm not 100% sure, I got it for Christmas, but the credit card statement shows that $70 was spent at Metal Mayhem, and it wasn't me. I'll ask and let you know for sure.

Sprucey, you rule!!!!
*Spawny curses Utopia for the wankers they are after they didnt ring and tell me like they said they would, then jumps up and gets ready to go pick it up, then realising he is at home, after having a shower, and sitting in Tazzy devil boxer shorts and a simpsons tshirt. Then resolves to get it tomorrow*

:D Thank god and Crossy for this board :D

It costs $108 at JBs - if you want me to pick it up for you, just send me the money, and $250 for postage, and it's yours :)

I'm actually considering purchasing it... nah, on second thoughts, I don't think I'll buy it. They are a silly band.

Originally posted by Spiff
It costs $108 at JBs - if you want me to pick it up for you, just send me the money, and $250 for postage, and it's yours :)

I'm actually considering purchasing it... nah, on second thoughts, I don't think I'll buy it. They are a silly band.

Oh no! Spiff has caught the same thing Marks got! Those poor bastards! :D

$250 for postage? Hmmmm theres something suspect about that....... Im sure of it....... ;)

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
Do they deliver to Sydney?

Yes they deliver to Sydney!!!Postage is not too bad but i usually order a few CD's at a time to keep the postage cost down>stilll works outs out much cheaper than Utopia.also,if they have it in stock delivery only takes a couple of days!!

I got mine from there but have only listened to Tribute to the gods so far.....very good :)