Dark Lunacy

Mammon

Indifferent
Jan 26, 2002
Egersund,Norway
Visit site
Anyone heard of the band Dark Lunacy??

It's really good, dark tranquillity-style(at least the songs I've heard)... I stumbled onto this band yesterday, and I really liked it. You should check it out!

Where d'ya got them?
I only heard Dolls and it seems really nice, so i'm interested. Did they ever made an album? I never saw one

They have released an album, Devoid. I think it's their debut.

I can't find them in any record store, or web-shop! So I have downloaded a couple of songs from Audio Galaxy...

mamón, ona
1. adj. y s. Que todavía está mamando: la becerra es aún mamona.

2. Que mama mucho, o más tiempo del normal: cochinillo mamón.

3. vulg. Despreciable, indeseable: ¡eres un mamón!

4.m. amer. Especie de bizcocho de almidón y huevo que se hace en México.

5.f. amer. Carne de ternera.

6.mamola.

not that i udnerstand anything of what i've posted

:D

mamón, ona

he/she/it who sucks.

3. vulg. Despreciable, indeseable: ¡eres un mamón!
3. vulg. Despicable, undesirable: ¡you're a sucker! :confused:

i think FatherVic can explain it 'cause we don't use that word very much or it has a different meaning like idiot or bootlicker.
also here it's used as gay but it has nothing to do with the real meaning.. or maybe it does :s

well here we use it a lot!!!
and yeap is the third choice :p the best translation is being an asshole...

btw: melancholia I guess you should get rid of those net dictionaries.... :p

that's for sure,but i guess there's nothing else i can do when naughty people don't explain me the secret meaning of the word conejo or mamon... ;)

oh! what an impolite troll we have in here saying this nasty words in such a respectfull forum ;)

fathervic (the later the more stupid he gets)

bah... I hate Spain...:(

Mammon, in ENGLISH, is the name of one of the three princes of Hell. Mammon is the evil in riches, if you get me....

back to Dark Lunacy... anybody heard of it?

Havent heard them, but I recommend you Thales, it´s melodic death in the vein of DT, very good.

Conejo=Rabbit not a mean word...at least in my country:rolleyes:

hehe in some other country it has a very dirty meaning :devil:

but i've promised to be a good troll from now on (just for tonight of course) so i'll keep my mouth shut.....(it;s hard though :p )

Hey, hey, don't worry, mammon. The fact that prince of hell was gay isn't a problem for us, we're adults and serious, aren't we?

Note to foreigners: Mammon means someone who practice the old and wonderful art of the fellatios. :D

@Mel: Don't worry, just ask me for these "Out of dictionaries" words. Look for "masturbamulos", composed by "masturba" and "mulo", two great musicians. (Eing?!) :loco:

|ngenius (Degrading himself)

you should get punished |ng...

I missed you on todays Axxis gig, it was so great, but just one song from Back To The Kingdom, that's not fair!!!!!!!

hehe masturba i can guess i think :D but "mulos" naaaah
or hmmm there is a greek word "mulos",not polite at all... maybe it is the same word???
and what has music got to do with them????
:confused:

oooh,i've become such a dirty troll....but this what happens when i am surrounded by human beings :p

~Mel~ (learning slowly the most useful spanish ever :p conejo,hijos de puta, mamon ..... :D -bad behaviour mel!!-)