Dark Tower 5

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
who's read the whole thing yet? i just finished it last night. as with all 4 other books it gives more information about the whole story, but also seems to open up more questions too. overall it was a good read. the ending kinda sucked though. i'm taking a wild guess here that the next book will have a good bit to do with susannah since she's in a kind of limbo plot wise now and it's gonna be called susannah's song. should be good.

as far as books go has anyone read anything good lately? i got book 4 or david farland's runelords series yesterday. before this i read king's latest collection of short stories, everything's eventual. i recommend that. i also read a good one by e.e. knight called way of the wolf.

damn it man!
I almost read this thread! I should start Woves of Calla sometime this week.
I have no idea what you're thread says, besides "Dark Tower 5". And "Has anyone finished it yet."
I don't want to hear anything about it, until after I've read it.
:)

I was on page 451 the last time I looked at the page number. It's quite good, although I find the dialect of the Calla to be a bit tiresome. I like it better when "our" people are talking amongst themselves. Oh well. Anyway, it is a good read.

And Tad, we haven't given a single thing away here. :p

Riehlthing said:
Susannah this, Susannah that.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that.

I haven't read Salem's Lot in at least 10 years, and I really feel like I need to read it now. Luckily I found my sister's old beat up copy the other night, so I already have it on hand. Then I get to get a list of stuff from Mr. Snide to read next.

You guys read all the good stuff. All I get is the sports page. the latest collection of short strories the Man mentionded sound good too. I don't do 800 page bibles anymore. Kamasutra, they do those things in Hesse's Siddartha right?