Dark Tranquility Atlanta 02/10/10 $7 ticket code

Entrerie

Sep 14, 2006
This is the Section 7 code "574S274" that was just put out at 1pm est. The headliner is Killswitch Engage @ The Tabernacle, but if you just want to see Dark Tranquility this is a good deal for 7 bux either way. Supplies are limited or whatever so hopefully they don't run out by the time you see this if it's still useful for you.

I thought it wasn't 100% confirmed that DT were even on this???????

I don't know as I have only recently heard about it myself, it's on the DT myspace calendar of show dates and on Live Nation as a special guest for this show /shrug.

They're on it, but I hardly see it being worth it. Killswitch has about 3/4 of one good song, and you have to sit through Devil Wears Prada. Meanwhile, Dark Tranquillity's been around for almost 20 years, have their 9th album coming out and are likely to get six songs at best. No thanks. Fuck the bullshit, I say.

FYI, Skeletonwitch and Doomriders are playing a free show the same night at the Masquerade. You just need to register through the Scion site.

They're on it, but I hardly see it being worth it.

Disagree. Dark Tranquility is a fun band live, whether they play for 30 or 90 minutes.

Killswitch has about 3/4 of one good song

You're insane. :lol: KSE is amazing, but if that's your taste/opinion, I respect it.

and you have to sit through Devil Wears Prada.

Hooray, we finally agree on something here!! :lol:

Meanwhile, Dark Tranquillity's been around for almost 20 years, have their 9th album coming out and are likely to get six songs at best. No thanks. Fuck the bullshit, I say.

So you're telling me you wouldn't attend this concert for $7 if it was close to you? I find that funny, considering you're always complaining about all of those tours that never stop near you. Come on, go, watch the band you like and leave. I understand if you don't like the other bands (although I think you should give KSE a chance hehe), but to boycott a show just because you feel "it's wrong that this band is being screwed by playing a short set", is just stupid.

Well, it's not near me. Atlanta is about a 4 and a half hour drive from where I am in Mississippi...so I pick and choose what show I do go for. I've never seen DT before, and I would love to see them headline...I can't justify that far of a trip to see them open for shitty bands.

Well, it's not near me. Atlanta is about a 4 and a half hour drive from where I am in Mississippi...so I pick and choose what show I do go for. I've never seen DT before, and I would love to see them headline...I can't justify that far of a trip to see them open for shitty bands.

I wasn't sure exactly where you lived nor how far from you shows are. But it came across as a weird statement though, considering how much you complain about shows not being near you. Had I known it wasn't as close, I probably wouldn't have said anything. However, one can find a statement like that rather... confusing considering your "These concerts never come near me" history.

Glad you explained, though. :)