Dark Tranquillity´s new one

Interesting review, although the purpose of the forum is to post reviews, not links. I don't find the IF comparisons ir relation to their past albums very valid though. To my ears, IF has never sounded much similar to DT at all, certainly not more than some other melo-death bands (shared history and similar discography aside). With DD I can see the comparison, this being their first album that I can honestly call melo-death. Then again, with R2R the corresponding IF album, their differences are increasing...
I don't understand people who criticize bands for "happy" melodies, there are good, and not-good songs, whether or not they are happy.

Does it actually fucken matter if I post the link for it or the fucken text?! Jesus, what is this fucken crap? Excuse me allover the goddamn place.

It will happen again.

Interesting review, although the purpose of the forum is to post reviews, not links.
Oh boy, does that sound agressive and argumentative. I'm suprised I haven't been banned already for flaming you :rolleyes:

On another matter...

Originally posted by Lord_K The vocalist looks like an uglier version of Nick Holmes of Paradise Lost and that equals bonus points in my book.
I don't really see the resemblance... :p

Mikael Stanne.
30.jpg

Nick Holmes.
promohost03.jpg

Looks like Nick Holmes could use some time in the gym or should grow his hair back. He looked much better back in 93/95 then now, not that he looks old at all. Well, it looks like Dark Tranquility will finally get a US tour this year. Rumor has it they will headline the Sentenced, Killswitch Engaged, Lacuna Coil tour. That's almost as killer as the Blind Guardian, Hammer Fall, Symphony X tour, maybe more so even.

Originally posted by Ormir

Oh boy, does that sound agressive and argumentative. I'm suprised I haven't been banned already for flaming you :rolleyes:

On another matter...

I don't really see the resemblance... :p

Actually, they both look like Triple H, and we all know it's all about the game.

Originally posted by thespectralsorrows
Well, it looks like Dark Tranquility will finally get a US tour this year. Rumor has it they will headline the Sentenced, Killswitch Engaged, Lacuna Coil tour.

Yes, this tour will kick ass, provided Killswitch Engage is dropped from the bill. Or their bus breaks down while on the way to the NYC-area show.

I just got the new DT album and am on the third song "monochromatic stains" and so far I am thinking holy fucking shit what a good album so far. It's definatly a mix between the minds I and Haven...so far anyway.