Dark Tranquillity headline show SF 3/12/06

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
so tonight in san francisco at The Pound dark tranquillity headlined. I got there at about 845 or 9 or so because i wasn't really interested in the opening bands. I sat outside during the last band, Sol Asunder because i was pretty tired and i really wasn't interested enough so i can't really say anything about them. then they went off and dark tranquillity started setting up but it took a long time and they had some kind of a technical difficulty or something, i didn't really follow that well but then once they went on it was amazing. they had so much energy and were moving everywhere and standing over the crowd and seemed really excited and the crowd was amazing. the setlist was great and it started out with the wonders at your feet but i don't remember the order. anyways here are the songs to the best of my memory:
The New Build
Through Smudged Lenses
Lost To Apathy
The Endless Feed
My Negation
Monochromatic Stains
The Treason Wall
Final Resistance
White Noise, Black Silence
Damage Done
Lethe (i think)
Punish My Heaven
Therein
Haven
The Wonders At Your Feet
Indifferent Suns
Zodijackyl Light

all in all the place was packed, the crowd was happy, the band seemed happy and they played and awesome show. if you can see them headline you should definately go but if you're just seeing them on the normal tour you'll still get an awesome show.