Dark Tranquillity Live In Toronto March 29th

Iced Guardian

Sep 8, 2005
Toronto Ontario
i got this from the dt boards. it's weird, cause the official site has nothing, but Inertia Entertainment AND ticketmaster have it listed. in fact, ticketmaster.ca is starting selling tickets today (Friday the 19th) at 10am.

here's Inertia's site info:

Dark Tranquillity
The Haunted
+ Guests
March 29
Opera House
All Ages - 7:00
On Sale Jan 19

the dt boards say the guest is Into Eternity.

who besides me will be going to this??!

i don't plan to. i saw them on the Character tour and i was blown away. extremely nice guys too. the only bad part of that show was the fact that Soilwork was headlining so dt only got a roughly 40 minute set. Hypocrisy was also on that bill. so it was a Swedish invasion (notunlike this time!)

DT, The Haunted, and Into Eternity, I'll be there. I saw DT last February with Opeth and they put on a great show.
did you drive to the London show or the Quebec (were dt even on the London bill?)? i was so pissed that a Toronto show wasn't announced, and equally pissed that the shows i could have gone to were during the weeknights and therefore conflicting with my lecture schedule

lucky bastard. i was at the Opeth/Nevermore show in october and i remember Mikael saying that they would be back in a couple months, so i thought that since i had a statistics midterm exam the next morning, i wouldn't stay late after the show to get my Still Life vinyl autographed.

i was pissed off when i saw no toronto date and a midweek london date. i was more upset about not getting to see Dark Tranquillity.

drove to london

Hey I was there too, since I live in London. Great show.

"WHAT ABOUT JESUS?!"
"...yeah... its about him too"

Haha. DT put on a decent show, though I'm not a huge fan, though maybe I'll try to check it out, as I do love Into Eternity, but we'll see.

lucky bastard. i was at the Opeth/Nevermore show in october and i remember Mikael saying that they would be back in a couple months, so i thought that since i had a statistics midterm exam the next morning, i wouldn't stay late after the show to get my Still Life vinyl autographed.

i was pissed off when i saw no toronto date and a midweek london date. i was more upset about not getting to see Dark Tranquillity.

yeah I was at the Opera House show too. I didnt really know Opeth so much then so I mainly went for Nevermore, who were awesome.

Yeah, Devy is hilarious. Guess neither of you made it here for the Strapping Young Lad show during the summer? He was hilarious that show.

yeah I was at the Opera House show too. I didnt really know Opeth so much then so I mainly went for Nevermore, who were awesome.
yeah Nevermore put on a really good show also. the show got much better for me though when i got out of the lame section i was standing in. nobody was singing along or anyhting it was pretty bad. but once i made my way to the middle of the floor it was MUCH better

I saw the band headline the 2004 Busan Rock Festival in South Korea. Met them after the show and got my Exposures cd signed by the band. :headbang:

I missed them in 2006 when they toured with Opeth due to fracturing my right knee 3 weeks before the show. :cry: