Dark Tranquillity Live Show Available For Download

Oct 13, 2002
The Womb Of WA
To celebrate our new community we're putting up full albums to download (rare, out of print, live shows, etc). This week is Dark Tranquillity live at the Wacken Festival in 2001. Visit the link below to get the show, registration is of course free, and you can even use a fake e-mail address since no e-mail validation is needed. Stop by and introduce yourself while you download some music. The Dark Tranquillity show is in the Trauma Room under the "Album Download" sticky. You can check out other bands as well, under the "Band Promotion" thread.

Download Here

The song's are well played, but the quality sucks large about of ass, you can barely hear the guitars. That's my only complaint, oh and some of the people who yell out sound like morons :tickled:

Wow, I have to say that is a fantastic Set list. I guess its from before Damage Done came out. I always dreamt of hearing Feast of Burden live, so that's a cool thing for me. Also Not Built to last... total Classic! I Wish DT still played these haven songs live, So when I finally get to see them it'll be a more perfect set. Just about everyone I know thinks Feast Of Burden is one of the best DT songs. I play to people to get them into DT and it always works.

hm i thought i had it but i don't. how big is it? i need to know if i should try on my own or get someone else to do it for me. ;p

I'm still downloading it. I'll be done in around 20 or so minutes.

Also, thanks for sharing it!

Arch said:
I'm still downloading it. I'll be done in around 20 or so minutes.

Also, thanks for sharing it!

and so am I. however, I´ll be done in more like around 2000 minutes or so at this speed. :err: