Live Dark Tranquillity

Originally posted by A Journeys End
Yes yes yes!!! Got these live shows in the mail today and they kick ass! I love the older shows because that means more material from the first three killer releases! The 1995 show sounds like someone is having troubles playing the opening riffs to "Punish My Heaven" :lol: Anyone else heard these shows yet?

DARK TRANQUILLITY Hilversum, Holland 21/12/97
DARK TRANQUILLITY Rotterdam, Holland 1/12/95

Kinda sad there only seems to be about 20 people in the crowd of the Rotterdamn show. Then again, the less crowd noise the clearer the sound most of the time :)
This band rules!

casey do u know anyone who has dt videos or preferably vcds??

Originally posted by silentplanetscot
i never said ormir was a troll? and at the gates can stay if he likes,but he will have to either ignore me or not bother posting as iam not leaving!!as for these people not trading with me,its no hassle i have many trades weekly and i just thought i would offer to with others,there loss not mine,i have traded with a few here a journeys end being one,he knows iam cool,please feel free to ask anyone on the maiden bb there opinions of me,otherwise please dont post bad things about me if you cant back it up,otherwise i could do the same!

Nice of you to tell me I can stay. I was the first person outside of the band to ever post on this forum so who are you to tell me to leave?

Originally posted by At The Gates
Nice of you to tell me I can stay. I was the first person outside of the band to ever post on this forum so who are you to tell me to leave?

and who are u to tell me i should leave as well? ur just a fan like the rest of us nothing esle,i let this go and moved on but u have to drag it up again,who,s being a troll now!!??

Originally posted by A Journeys End
Sorry bro, I don't have anything in MP3 form, all are discs. I just never had the time to upload stuff (or the programs) so I've never done any MP3 trading before.

casey ur cds go on monday ok?AND yes i can make mp3,s of any bootleg,but why should i?

and who are u to tell me i should leave as well? ur just a fan like the rest of us nothing esle,i let this go and moved on but u have to drag it up again,who,s being a troll now!!??

I never said you should leave. I just said I wouldn't trade with you, and it's not a loss. Now forget it.

Originally posted by At The Gates
I never said you should leave. I just said I wouldn't trade with you, and it's not a loss. Now forget it.
nor did i with u but u still made a issue of it! frankly i dont want to trade with anyone as arrogant and pig headed as you,and yes it is a loss but i dont care,as for forgetting it,i seem to remember it was you who brought it back up in the 1st place,so u have made ur bed,now lie in it!!!

@Ormir: If you´re planning to obtain couple of bootlegs from The Silent Enigma site, i would be glad to get few bootlegs for myself too. Shipping rate would reduce per humanoid.

PROVE IT? OR BACK OF BITCH!!!!

hey.
this was like - what? - a week ago? and what's with all this caps being shoved under my collective nose? didn't we agree the argument was over until someone said something at least a little debatable about it?
please leave it at that, silentplanetscot, don't add fuel to the flame.

rahvin. (backward caps)

Originally posted by rahvin
hey.
this was like - what? - a week ago? and what's with all this caps being shoved under my collective nose? didn't we agree the argument was over until someone said something at least a little debatable about it?
please leave it at that, silentplanetscot, don't add fuel to the flame.

rahvin. (backward caps)

1stly it wasnt addressed to you,and yes we agreed it was over,then at the gates stirred it up again(like he started it!)double standards me thinks,but then that can only be exoected from most here! nothing was said to him,but iam then collared for it?

1stly it wasnt addressed to you,and yes we agreed it was over,then at the gates stirred it up again(like he started it!)double standards me thinks,but then that can only be exoected from most here! nothing was said to him,but iam then collared for it?

if you want to express an opinion that is not addressed to everybody, there's private messages. this thread is public and we all read/are interested in what's being posted on it.
i said nothing to at the gates when he replied to you and i said nothing to you when you replied to him, because i think you have the right do so. then it was over. until you replied to an old post by ormir - stirring up the cauldron again without prompt by anyone - hence my remark.
this gives off the impression that you were frantically re-reading all the previous posts in the hope to find some comment you could conveniently bitch about some more. in this light, i expect my reply is going to help you returning to this same topic for a couple of weeks more at the very least, but please consider this is not very interesting for the other readers.

and, most of all, avoid caps at all costs. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
if you want to express an opinion that is not addressed to everybody, there's private messages. this thread is public and we all read/are interested in what's being posted on it.
i said nothing to at the gates when he replied to you and i said nothing to you when you replied to him, because i think you have the right do so. then it was over. until you replied to an old post by ormir - stirring up the cauldron again without prompt by anyone - hence my remark.
this gives off the impression that you were frantically re-reading all the previous posts in the hope to find some comment you could conveniently bitch about some more. in this light, i expect my reply is going to help you returning to this same topic for a couple of weeks more at the very least, but please consider this is not very interesting for the other readers.

and, most of all, avoid caps at all costs. ;)

rahvin.

if theres pm why did at the gates not use it?
if its not very intertesing for others simple they dont need to read it!
and if i want to use caps i will no-one will tell me otherwise!!

and if i want to use caps i will no-one will tell me otherwise!!

Wrong - here are rules on this forum, some of them written, some of them unwritten. The most important one of the latter is: respect each other - especially Rahvin, our humble moderator, I might add.

You are free to have disagreements with the people here, but once our moderator (as is the case here) has told you to calm down and shut up, you really should do so - for your own good.

I don't want to try to scare you, but let me assure you - if I am to vote for someone to be banned from here, those with bad attitude are the first to go.

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain
Wrong - here are rules on this forum, some of them written, some of them unwritten. The most important one of the latter is: respect each other - especially Rahvin, our humble moderator, I might add.

You are free to have disagreements with the people here, but once our moderator (as is the case here) has told you to calm down and shut up, you really should do so - for your own good.

I don't want to try to scare you, but let me assure you - if I am to vote for someone to be banned from here, those with bad attitude are the first to go.

-Villain
bad attitude? iam the one who got shit on(by at the gates slagging me of saying iam a trouble maker)then iam accused of having a bad attitude ,double standards or what??

bad attitude? iam the one who got shit on(by at the gates slagging me of saying iam a trouble maker)then iam accused of having a bad attitude ,double standards or what??

Forget At the Gates! I wasn't talking to him, I wasn't talking about his attitude - so don't bring him here, please. What you two have between each other is beyond me, and there it shall remain.

My comment was aimed at your "I can do whatever I want here and nobody can stop that" -attitude, most evident in your reply I quoted on my previous post. That, my friend, is a sign of bad attitude. Here, in this forum, you are expected to behave in a way that shows respect to others. Once you have established a reputation of a nice, humorous and trustworthy person (like, for example At the Gates has), you don't need to stick to the unwritten rules as much - but if you are ever to achieve such status here, the first thing you have to work with is your attitude.

-Villain

Originally posted by MadTinus
I MUST have the Rotterdam show!! I WAS THERE DAMNIT!!! I was one of those 20 people who came only to see DT and didn't care for the headliner (Six Feet Under), they played only half an hour, but they played "Edenspring", "A Bolt...", "Of Chaos...", sigh...

I MUST have this gig A Journeys End, how the hell did you get it???

There are lots of freeware programs available on the web with which you can rip it to MP3's. Go to Download.com and try CDex for example...

Can you possibly make copies on CD-R??
i cansend ya dt gigs on cdr

www.maxpages.com/djboots