Live Dark Tranquillity

@villain, @siren: i thank you for your attitude and your words in this, but it is a waste of our times to try and debate things out with people who have no intention to follow any rule. it seems clear to me that the more silentplanetscot finds room to make some noise, stomp his feet, and generally being childish about it all, the longer he'll keep on ranting. either this is the reason he's posting here in the first place or he's never grown past 5. in any case, he'll get tired much sooner if we just ignore him. should he turn out to be more of an annoyance than by posting "no!!!" messages, i'll act out of authority and remove offending posts.
stay happy, guys, there's worthier things to get nervous about. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by RealHazard
@Ormir: So what you´re planning to do?
Most probably I'll wait untill I have got a new amp before I invest in anything else. This should happen within next two weeks, so we can see about ordering these bootlegs then?

Originally posted by rahvin
[B try and debate things out with people who have no intention to follow any rule. it seems clear to me that the more silentplanetscot finds room to make some noise, stomp his feet, and generally being childish about it all, the longer he'll keep on ranting. either this is the reason he's posting here in the first place or he's never grown past 5. in any case, he'll get tired much sooner if we just ignore him. should he turn out to be more of an annoyance than by posting "no!!!" messages, i'll act out of authority and remove offending posts.
stay happy, guys, there's worthier things to get nervous about. ;)

rahvin. [/B]

what rules am i not following? iam not writing in caps?? the reason iam posting here is for the love of music and dark tranquillity thats all,i love music and trading bootlegs nothing else?what have i written thats offencive? i think you,ll find its nothing!!and no i wont tire iam here for the duration,try removing posts if you want,i have said or done nothing wrong here,i came on here originally never bothered anyone,just posted about music and trading cds,then iam shit on from a certain person,who just becasue they didnt like me in another forum took it apon themself to think they could bad mouth me and tell me to leave,well i was fine until then,but i try and defend myself i get the crap for it?? i have nothing against anyone hereand am not looking for trouble from anyone i just want to go and post threads and replies without getting crapped on is that to much to ask?? but then its seen as no-one has done anything wrong apart from me??