Dark Tranquillity lyrics survivor round 2 B

Which song do you think is not as good as others, lyric-wise?

• Fabric

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rundown

• Emptier Still

• Single Part of Two

• Format C: For Cortex

• The Enemy

• Static

• Vernal Awakening

• Void of Tranquility

• The New Build

• Out of Nothing

• Total voters

RampageSword

AWARE! BEWARE! WAR!
Aug 22, 2005
Montreal
Here is how it works. Inspired by Villain's survivor, I figured it would be nice to do the smane thing but while focusing on the lyrics of the songs. So, all you have to do is vote for the song which you think is not as good as the others and a every round, one song is eliminated. Now, in the beginning, the poll is divided in 2 parts so be sure to vote in both polls. Once the amount of songs is reasonablle I'll narrow it to one poll.
Also, please read or be sure that you know the lyrics to a song entirely before voting it off. Otherwise, this poll would kind of lose the point.

I would also like to clarify a few things. As you will notice, not every single song from DT is on this poll. It is that way because if I would have used every song, the survivor would last about 3-4 years. That is way too long. So I selected 5 songs for each major release, which I consider to be the best lyric-wise. I made this selection based on the songs' meaning, imagery, rythm and originality. Of course, I had rahvin's approval of my selections before posting anything (it's always better to get a second opinion). I am aware that some of you would like to see [insert song name] in the poll but I would ask of you not to express your frustration on the thread. If you have something to say, just pm me.

Alright, I guess this is all, so have fun and be sure to vote in time, every round will last for one week!

Last round, Nether Novas and Am I 1 got voted off the race.

Oh, and rahvin, sticky plz....

All your typos are belong to us....

Anyways, it seems I'm gonna have to cope with another tie match....Lost to Apathy and Senses Tied.

RampageSword said:
Anyways, it seems I'm gonna have to cope with another tie match....Lost to Apathy and Senses Tied.
Made your job a bit easier. ;)

Thank you Siren. :)

And now, for my next trick, I'll slice Poochy the penguin in half and then make a chili bowl out of his head!
Oh, no wait, I've got a better idea, I'll just say this :

That's it for round 2. rahvin, if you could so kindly close and unstick this thread and as soon as that's done, I'll post round 3. I'd also like to thank everyone so far for their participation to my poll.

I want to wait for round 2 to be closed. otherwise it could be a tad confusing and it would look like sloppy management.