DARK TRANQUILLITY news update 2002-03-12

@rei: if you're planning to do such guides more often, you might find it interesting that pressing <alt> + <print> only screenshots the currently activated window...

VC (smartass)

@vultureculture: thanks for the tip :)

btw, i'm not gonna make other guides, unless there is a mac user in need of the same irc help, of course. irc clients for mac are different :)

/me: a multiplatform being ;)

@rei toei: now i'm gonna look for something i don't know s**t about - it won't take long - just for the pleasure of such a guide. :) :hotjump:

rahvin. (searching for the hidden switch in the control room)

@rahvin: 100 emails a day?!? and how many lines each, on average? ;)
nope, don't tell me... i know... you, spammer :lol: ;)

btw, i hate replying to my customer's emails, i get bored pretty soon (let's say after the third email :D )
what if i forward 'em to you? it won't change you daily workload too much and, well, you'd help a poor, sweet, innocent girlshaped ai :saint:

Originally posted by Rei Toei
what if i forward 'em to you? it won't change you daily workload too much and, well, you'd help a poor, sweet, innocent girlshaped ai :saint:

wouldn't be better if you cut out one step and fwded me your customers directly? i know how to be entertaining :yell: , kind :yuk: , cultivated o_O and well-mannered :puke:

and their progeny crawls from underneath it

rahvin.

@rahvin: you're a bad self-promoter, but i don't believe you :)
now, let's try it again: what about good coffee, excellent salary, fast internet connection, business trips abroad and so on?

ooops, sorry.. i mistook you for someone else... nevermind what i said... it's absolutely sure my offer can't attract your attention... you don't like coffee :)

Originally posted by Rei Toei
@rahvin: you're a bad self-promoter, but i don't believe you :)
now, let's try it again: what about good coffee, excellent salary, fast internet connection, business trips abroad and so on?

ehm... can i scream? :)

when do we start? :hotjump:
can i swap my cup of coffee for a tremendous amount of six-packs?

rahvin. (packing (himself in) his bags)

Originally posted by rahvin

i'm not sleeping. :p

what about writing_100_mails_a_day_101? :)

i'm coming down from no fault of my own :mad:

rahvin.

/me is innocent :saint:

@Temple God
If my math is right... the chat will be 2:00PM your time, Central Time.

Central European Time is (GMT + 1) - (GMT - 6). So the chat is (9:00PM) - (7 hours) = 2:00PM Central Time, USA.