Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 16 / part 2

Vote for the worst song in the list!

• Total voters
*Scowls* Cathode ray and Feast of Burden are my favourites :lol:
EDIT: Im DUmb
I was going to vote single part of two, because it sounds like a B-side to Cathode Ray but then I had an impulse to vote off Auctioned. It just doesnt call my attention as a song, although if I give it my attention I love it... wierd... Never mind.

why the sudden outburst of political correctness? "less great", "vote in a positive way"... i promise you, niklas won't chase you around the house with a meat grinder if you announce that a dt song is not as good as another.

I think it is more political correctness towards enraged Dark Tranquillity fans, who might be inclined to brutally murder, ass-rape or marry people who call certain DT-songs "worse" than some others, rather than any respect or some such towards the band. :p

My vote went against Feast of Burden, although At Loss for Words wasn't far behind - those two are clearly the worst Haven-songs that have survived this far and I really can't comprehend how.

-Villain

At Loss For Words almost being compared to Feast Of Burden? :yell:

I don't think there's going to be very many survivors anymore if you keep making comments like that.

I have the same reasoning as Naku...at first it was one of the few songs I liked, but when I realized that the rest was really awesome I started disliking it. :)