Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 21

Vote for the song that is not as great as the others

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, this is it - only these 20 songs have made their way this far in the Survivor. No more multiple parts/polls, they are all here now.

Choose from the above list the one song you think isn't quite good enough to go to the next round - and provide us with your reasonings if you can.

Then, a few words about this whole Survivor-thing. We started this some two years ago with 80 songs, the newest of them being the Japanese bonus-track of Damage Done, The Poison Well. Thus, no Exposures-exclusive or Character-era songs were included. 60 of those songs have now been voted out, and only these 20 remain. In my opinion, only 2 or 3 of these do not deserve to be here (and only one of them is clearly below average by DT-standards - I'll get to that on another post), so I guess the system has worked pretty well. Of course, some personal favorites of mine didn't quite get this far, but that's just the spirit of the game - after all, there can be only one survivor!

Have fun voting!

-Villain

Punish My Heaven, doesn't deserve to be mentioned with other good
DT songs, I will vote that until the end or until it's removed, I don't
quite get why people like this so much, it's very generic death song,
nothing special about it... maybe you're mediocre sheep :loco:

At Loss for Words is the only song of these twenty that falls below average by DT-standards, IMHO. For a moment I thought about telling all of you what exactly is so bad in that particular song, but I found myself at loss for words :)p bad pun, I know).

The Treason wall would be next on my list; it is a decent song, but clearly not good enough when compared to the rest.

-Villain

I like both songs that are near the doorway, so i decided to join nick in his little box there and have a drink with him. Who's gonna join us?

Tough choic. On the one hand, treason wall makes my top 20 DT songs if not my top 10 (the intro riff is just too yummy to let go), so i should be voting nether novas to consolidate its lead. on the other hand, i love nether novas. this time around i'm still voted based on mere taste and say (once again) hedon. from next round, i shall consider strategic voting.

The Treason Wall, just for nethernovas's sake... but the one I dislike the most is Wn/Bs

I cant understand how its still here :/