Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 24

Which one of these isn't as good as the others?

• Total voters
Im sure they'll be sunk somewhere... try page 20 or something.

Get a new round up.
WN/BS stays \m/
but NB2L goes :(

Nevermind. NExt round Im going for Nether novas again. People lost interest in getting rid of it for some reason. Probably to spare the feelings of the other forum members who loved it so much that they all conspired and voted for the same thing just to keep their precious mid album borefest in the rankings. Have DT ever played Nether Novas live?

come to think of it, i guess i'll close the poll now. i have the feeling people are adding votes by means of fake accounts. a small amount is inevitable, but the moment i start seeing users with no posts and registered on april 14th, it seems pointless to go on. i'll wait for villain before unsticking the thread, though.

@Rahvin - well, I can't prevent me from thinking you're talking about me, aren't u ?
I mean, if I had created a "fake account" only to bother YOU (I guess)...... man, so nasty (and stupid) I must be...... to do such an intelligent thing !

look, I posted in the "I'm new" tread - wasn't I supposed to do so ?

anyway it may be your way to welcome newbies, isn't it ?

(don't wanna offend u at all :) )

DGR XVI said:
@Rahvin - well, I can't prevent me from thinking you're talking about me, aren't u ?
I mean, if I had created a "fake account" only to bother YOU (I guess)...... man, so nasty (and stupid) I must be...... to do such an intelligent thing !

if dgr xvi had been a fake account then it wouldn't have been you who created it, but some other forum dweller. obviously before you manifested yourself we had no way of knowing whether dgr xvi was a real person or a fake. are you following me so far? good.

oh, btw: bothering "ME" never was an issue. i wasn't bothered. i admit i cannot care less.
still with me? let's proceed.

look, I posted in the "I'm new" tread - wasn't I supposed to do so ?

you did that at least a day after casting your vote, and anyway after i posted the message you're referring to. check the date of my post and then the date of yours.
come on, we're almost there!

anyway it may be your way to welcome newbies, isn't it ?

no, mr. smartypants. it was my way of saying that people with zero posts who registered their account in the last few days right before a poll is closed raise suspicion, as it happens from time to time that it's just some people's way to vote twice. you may not know a thing about this phenomenon, but others do. are you so easily offended that you took my legitimate suspicion as a personal, snide comment?