Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 27

Choose the least good song

• Total voters
Seems like The Gallery is no doubt the album with the most favorite songs here. I'm glad.

Please someone cast a vote for MS. I cannot see Shadow Duet go. *cries*

THE NEXT ONE WHO VOTES FOR SHADOW DUET GETS 5 BUCKS.

In Afterlife hahahaha. Also I didn't say that he gets them from me :D

shit how the hell can I make it so small that it's illegible?

Had I been smart enough, I'd have voted strategically for Monochromatic Stains to save Shadow Duet, but I went against On Your Time hoping (probably in vain) that at least it goes with the aforementioned songs.

Anyways, it should be the time to close this poll, but as it is such a close call with those two and with so many songs right behind them at four votes each, I decided to wait until Sunday-evening. Rahvin, please close this poll by then and I will start the next round early next week.

-Villain

If Shadow Duet goes I wont vote in the following rounds. It seems to me that people voting against the songs from Skydancer have heard this album maybe once or twice. BP offering 5 bucks for Shadow Duet, wtf? Monochromatic Stains doesnt come anywhere close to this songs greatness (although its a good song). People please, dont let SD down! :cry:

@marduk: have you heard of a thing called sense of humour? do you think i really give money away in that way? and do you think that everyone HAS TO like Skydancer just because you do? i don't like it and i have heard it more than 1 time. But good luck with not voting in the next rounds...

marduk1507 said:
If Shadow Duet goes I wont vote in the following rounds.
:lol:

It seems to me that people voting against the songs from Skydancer have heard this album maybe once or twice.
My next choice will be Shadow Duet (or On Your Time, hard choice) if it's not already eliminated after this round. I have heard it (and the album) many times and IMO it's not really great. Monochromatic Stains is also gonna be my choice sometime soon though. :Spin:

@BP: yeah, I know you were joking, Im just upset that such a great song will be flushed down it seems. Im not really proud of my previous post, but I couldnt help it! :yell: