Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 27

Choose the least good song

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, this is getting brutal: last round two (IMHO) excellent masterpieces, Hours Passed in Exile and A Bolt of Blazing Gold were voted out - and more carnage is to come! :D

The rules are the same as before:

Choose from the above list the one song you think isn't quite good enough to go to the next round - and provide us with your reasonings if you can. And no cheating.

Have fun!

-Villain

Tough one. Monochromatic stains.

Monochromatic Stains for me too. Just mediocre typical DT stuff, doesn't add anything interesting or special. And it got old and boring after a few listens (even before DD came out).

Shadow Duet is a masterpiece, whoever doesn't think it is good should take the marmalade out of their ears and brains and give it a close listen again (no offense meant). :)

Siren said:
Shadow Duet is a masterpiece, whoever doesn't think it is good should...

1. ...call for an ambulance. it's preemptive.
2. ...call for a priest. if it's not too late.
3. ...at least have the decency to lie. it's good manners.

hopeless, i voted for punish my heaven again.

Insanity's Crescendo

Well, it is really simple. It is overrated (still a good song though), and all other songs left are better, and I just listened to them again just to make sure.

-Andreas

sorry... i have to go with you :rofl:

i hate and abominate and despise everyone who votes for Monochromatic Stains and thinks that Skydancer and its songs are masterpieces. YOU SUCK! :p

and i mean this so seriously that you ironically can't even see that it's serious irony. ironically serious, isn't it? o_O

I haven't resorted to strategic voting so far and I don't need to do it now because more and more people are seeing my point (although we're not going to win this time). Hedon yet again. And yes, I'm one of those old folks who discovered DT with Skydancer and still consider it teh best thing since sliced bread. I'm also a big fan of Haven btw, and I wouldn't know whether I like it more or less than Skydancer, but none of my fav Haven songs are still in the race while Shadow Duet is, so there.

Uh, rahvin... Punish my Heaven is good. :p