Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - round 26

Choose the least good song

• Total voters
I don't know why people are so hard on Nether Novas; that's one of my favorite DT songs. I went with The Sun Fired Blanks. It just doesn't hold up as well as some of the others on Projector.

Time to be strategic: whoever wants to save A Bolt of Blazing Gold, vote for Hours Passed In Exile.
(it happens to be one of my favourite songs, but it's not better than ABOBG.)

The song that led me into DT ?! Are you mad Siren ?! ;)

If you want to save ABoBG (what I can understand, there are weird people everywhere... ;) ) vote for Nether Novas either...

(though I agree Hours passed is not the BEST song here, but I would have let it live for 2 or 3 extra rounds...)

@squirrel: i'm very emotional about Hours Passed too, i've connected it with an important phase of my life, but that makes it in no way better than Nether Novas. Nether Novas is TEH shit. ;)
Still, A Bolt of Blazing Gold beats both by far.

To me,Dark Gayallity is the crapiest "band" on earth!
Bunch of posers!Please die!Some modern "metal" :yuk:
I saw them live,what a waste of time :D

Barbarian lord said:
To me,Dark Gayallity is the crapiest "band" on earth!
Bunch of posers!Please die!Some modern "metal" :yuk:
I saw them live,what a waste of time :D

Dear sir (or mam?), we are very grateful for your comment, because we care so much about your opinions. We especially care about them when you have to come to the band's official forum just to post your messages full of provocative and informative, yet important content about the band that everyone needs to know. I think everyone saw the light as they were reading your message and stopped listening to Dark Tranquillity for good. I suggest you stop by my house and we can listen to some good music together, which of course isn't Dark Tranquillity as we already discovered. Thanks for opening our eyes.

In other words: you got issues, punk. GTFO of internet. :rolleyes:

Barbarian lord said:
Without my bullshit it will be boring :loco:
Get over yourself. Your bullshit IS boring. At least you could have found some original bullshit to throw around, so that this isn't a waste of time like your concert.

Barbarian lord said:
Hehe that is my opinion :D
and who gives a fuck about your opinion? have a nice day. ;)

Siren said:
Get over yourself. Your bullshit IS boring. At least you could have found some original bullshit to throw around, so that this isn't a waste of time like your concert.

and who gives a fuck about your opinion? have a nice day. ;)

Listen,retarted child,I don't give a fuck about you,dark gayallity and anyone on this "forum"!!I think you are bunch of retarted kids with no life!This all is a joke to me,I laugh at this all!!
Get a life losers,that's my hidden message;)

p.s.Eat rotten shit!
Over and out! :headbang:

i do feel kind of "retarted", though. must have been all of that tuna tonight. :ill:

@siren: i know your heart must be bleeding now that you know barbarian lord and his broken english both don't care about you. he laughs at this all, he is a true rebel. he's going to live by his own rules and not the ones society has decided for him. i'm so very sorry.

I don't laugh to sick people,but sorry:hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha
what a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:
wanna candy?are you spoiled enough?will you fix my "broken" english,halfbeing? :tickled:

I am true,hihihhiihihihihihihi :headbang: :wave: :hotjump:

@rahvin: apart from the harsh words the glorious and tr00 Ruler Of The Mind used, that i should "eat rotten shit" (you know that i hate rotten), what made my heart bleed the most was that he indeed called me a "child", and thus a "retarted" one. I am most saddened by this, because it means that i disappointed the Barbarian Lord that came to bring us, his children, back into the Darkness. I think now i will take my life of a loser, instead of finding a new one as the glorious Lord suggested. :cry:

edit: i'm also sure you will agree that the following quote proves the superiority of our Barbarian Lord:
Barbarian lord said:
what a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:
It's clearly shown that, even though younger than you, he's calling you a child. Which means he must be of extreme experience and wisdom, and thus feels older than you.
So i think we should all kneel before his wisdom and the endarkenment that he brought us, and make him our new Ruler. :worship:

Barbarian lord said:
Listen,retarted child,I don't give a fuck about you,dark gayallity and anyone on this "forum"!!I think you are bunch of retarted kids with no life!This all is a joke to me,I laugh at this all!!
Get a life losers,that's my hidden message;)

p.s.Eat rotten shit!
Over and out! :headbang:
:lol:
I'd insult you, but you've insulted yourself enough already. Still, keep it coming, there's nothing I enjoy more than reading the poorly presented rants of an inarticulate moron.