Dark Tranquillity to tour North America this spring

at least a solid hour

Headlining sets were 80-90 minutes long (Jaxx 2006), this time around it's about 45 minutes or so. Not long, but it's absolutely worth it.

However, people standing in the back always provide a different perspective, who am I to argue with that? :cool:

Seeing as how they have been playing 30 minute sets and all I don't think I'll be taking off of work and driving in rush hour traffic to see them this go around :(. Head line a fucking show here, I already said you could use my yard. I guess it's sort of big.

Seeing as how they have been playing 30 minute sets and all I don't think I'll be taking off of work and driving in rush hour traffic to see them this go around :(. Head line a fucking show here, I already said you could use my yard. I guess it's sort of big.

I was going to take a little road trip to Cleveland to see them Headline, but it turns out my boss is going on vacation the day after they are playing, so no go for me :/. I'm thinking of going to the headlining show in Atlanta on June 9th, you're welcome to come along :kickass:

Cheese?

DT vs Pittsburgh Penguins

Decisions, decisions ...
Just heard from a friend who has an extra ticket for Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey playoff game on Sunday and wants me to go. That would be great but I have tickets for the DT show in Cleveland on that very day.
My posse wants me to drive so they can drink. The game starts at 3 PM, I could make the concert if I left Pittsburgh for Cleveland (130 miles) as soon as the games ended but by the time we get back here and I drop everyone off I know it will be 8 PM or later and I'll be 165 miles from Cleveland, no way I could make the show.
The thing is Cleveland is a DT headlining show,
plus, the Penguins have not been this far in the Stanley Cup playoffs in over 15 years.
What to do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DT Show, that is a no brainer. But then again I think hockey is pretty stupid so you can't really trust my opinion :p

DT vs Pittsburgh Penguins

Decisions, decisions ...
Just heard from a friend who has an extra ticket for Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey playoff game on Sunday and wants me to go. That would be great but I have tickets for the DT show in Cleveland on that very day.
My posse wants me to drive so they can drink. The game starts at 3 PM, I could make the concert if I left Pittsburgh for Cleveland (130 miles) as soon as the games ended but by the time we get back here and I drop everyone off I know it will be 8 PM or later and I'll be 165 miles from Cleveland, no way I could make the show.
The thing is Cleveland is a DT headlining show,
plus, the Penguins have not been this far in the Stanley Cup playoffs in over 15 years.
What to do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's only 50% chance that they advance in the playoffs (or how that thing works?)

Anyways, if they do - you'll catch them later. Or watch replay on your DVR, whatever.

It's a 100% chance that dt show will be a total win.

It's like every time I see them, they get better and better.

Mikael got off of the stage during Misery's Crown, shook everyone's hand, and then hugged me and nobody else that I could see. That made my fucking evening. :)