Dark Tranquillity to tour North America this spring

dt's set was mostly enjoyable tonight, except Plintus had to ruin part of the experience with the camcorder in his hand and security threatening to confiscate it. This went on for about 5 minutes or so. Way to go, fucktard.

dt's set was mostly enjoyable tonight, except Plintus had to ruin part of the experience with the camcorder in his hand and security threatening to confiscate it. This went on for about 5 minutes or so. Way to go, fucktard.

You had a chance to say that to my face, why would you use a message board afterwards?

You know who you are.

You had a chance to say that to my face, why would you use a message board afterwards?

You know who you are.

1. You disappeared after dt's set.

2. I have the common sense to not drag this situation any further during the show.

3. I want to enjoy the show and I'm sure everyone else around me wants to enjoy the show as well.

4. You want me to grab the camcorder out of your hand and give it to security?

5. You seem dumber than you are IRL.

1. You disappeared after dt's set.

2. I have the common sense to not drag this situation any further during the show.

3. I want to enjoy the show and I'm sure everyone else around me wants to enjoy the show as well.

4. You want me to grab the camcorder out of your hand and give it to security?

5. You seem dumber than you are IRL.

Haha, sounds like I had a good time last night :D

//off to Vegas for more.

you sure did...
i saw you spill your beer after the show was over :lol:

vegas? how many more shows are you planning on attending?!
I won't be surprised if i run into you at one of them :headbang:

Haha, it was nice to meet you, man :D Last night was truly awesome, I'm in Vegas right now, so I'll be seeing dt tomorrow and also I'm going to the last show on the tour (on 11th).

That "Greetings from Canada" picture on DT's homepage is so close to the town I grew up in. (It was taken in Kamloops, BC, if anyone cares aside from me.) It makes me happy to see them there, and they probably passed through my town (Salmon Arm) too.

holy shit that was taken in BC's interior??? thats crazy!! on a side note, DT walked into The Portuguese cafe down the road from the CCC just before the show in Van, which is where me and my friends hang out when at a show at the CCC. lets just say I had a very large fanboy attack haha

Bahaha, that's awesome. I don't know what I'd do if I saw them (or any other band I liked) in a restaurant or something. I saw a few of them wandering around the building when I was waiting in line, but I didn't approach them because they looked busy. I dunno, I don't like to bother people, it's just the kind of person I am.

Last night in Atlanta was AWESOME

Of course, Dark Tranquillity stole the show. They had technical problems in the beginning. I could barely hear the guitars for the first 2 songs but they fixed it and made them louder. They were still kinda low and Mikael's mic needed to be turned up a little but they were still amazing. Mikael got in my face multiple times and I shook every member's hand, except the drummer I think. I went crazy during Punish My Heaven and The New Build. Those were just phenomenal live. My friends had to work in the morning and they said they wanted to leave early but I kindly told them no. I wasn't gonna pay for a ticket and wait for a year to see Dark Tranquillity and leave early. My friend's dad was pissed but I didn't care. He'll get over it. :)

P1000703.jpg

P1000695.jpg

P1000697.jpg

P1000705.jpg

Anyways, awesome show. I hope they come back soon because they were great. Mikael really seemed humbled and was really appreciative of the fans. I had a great time.

Overall: 9/10

:kickass: