Darkspot is God...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Okay... in my mind, at about midnight a few nights ago, this theory worked quite well. And, since I've always known that I can come to the people on this board for wholesome spiritual guidance (that sounded so wrong it was almost not funny but then it became funny again) I think I shall share this idea with y'all and see how it is recieved...

I was born really premature and my parents had me baptized Catholic to either save my life or so that I'd "go to the right place" if I died (bastards). Obviously, I lived. And, for pretty much all of my life, they've told me that I am "a miracle of God" :pukes: So that would mean that God is what kept me alive then and is what is keeping me alive today. And that would mean that I'd believe in him and the whole religion thing wholeheartedly and I'd devote my life to being a better Catholic and trying to live according to God's word and all of that stomach-churning bullshit. But I don't. The first time I was taught about the God that supposedly gave me this life, I knew that it was all a lie. That was when I was 5 years old. So, for more or less my entire life, I have been adamently denying to very force that saved me. Which would make me stronger than God, would it not? I think it would. So basically... I concluded that I actually am God and I'm here on Earth in an attempt to spread a message of "Don't believe in me anymore." Because the way I figure it, God is just really tired of all the little sheep who've been brainwashed into believing in him for centuries upon centuries always annoying him with their prayers whenever they get freaked out by the idea of gay people being able to marry legally or the FCC approving the use of "the 'F' word" or TV and radio.
I'm God.

~Laura... err, God

Oh, and you can't be god, because I am god, and there can't be two gods right? If there can be, then we must fight...and you'll win, because I'll piss my pants and run away.

You're welcome, my child.

The little bastard was annoying the shit out of me, anyway... Always running around my heavely kingdom, knocking things over and breaking everything. So I, in my infinite wisdom, sent him to live down on earth for 33 years. Let the stupid virgin take care of him, that's the way to do things :cool:

Wow... I'm fitting into my role as God waaaaaaaaaay too easily.

I imagine I have to play the role of evil hater of God. Well fuck that, I worked all night and just woke up, too lazy to be grumpy.