Could God?

LOM>>dude you haev to have a 4 wheele drive to exit my drive way, it helps to have ground clearance going down the fucker. The JW's, they WALK down my drive way. Well, they used to hahaha.

DNDS>>>Your fucking insane girl hahahahahha.

They Walk down it. :lol: I usually see JWs drive now. I'll see them when I am in town, at other people's houses and you know it's them because they get the door slammed in their face everytime.

JWs always pissed my mom off and gave us these fucking retarded flyers and shit.So one day my mom decided to fuck with'em.She told me to open the door, look up, and give them the finger, turn around and close the door.Mind you, I was about 7 at the time.So I did it, and JWs looked pretty astonished, they had that "....what the fuck?" look on their face.

I don't know what the word "God" is...
What is it?
Oh wait, I THINK I heard something about some guy that doesn't exist beig called that, and some hippie 2000 years ago saying he was that guy's son, or something.

LOM>>>Well, they are persistant. You see, i havent got a mail box at my drive, i havent even got the fuckin numbers posted for the 911 thing. You know, if you call, and your dying, they need your drive way marked, so they can come get ya, see the numbers.....

Well, i also have a palce i rent out at the top of my drive. My drive goes down from the get go. SO, the drive looks like the rental property. The fuckers found my house, you cnat see it from the road.......the drive is around 1/8 of a mile long. ANd they did walk down it a few times before i finally ran them off for good. Those ppl just dont want to give up.

RP>>>Good job dude. Your mom is cool. Using the kid to run off the JW pushers hahahah.

Originally posted by retarded penguin
could god...

make a pig have an orgasm?
create a giant fruit loop?
cross breed an elephant and a human?
make nevermore kick any more ass?
teach people who like nu-metal the error of there ways?
create a 94.2 foot bong?
make a giant hippo raping chicken?
make satan his bitch?

these aren't really following the rules, but, whatever, fuck you!

When a pig orgasms, it lasts 30 minutes. Just thought you'd like to know. Why are they so lucky???