Something Must Have Come From Nothing...

I wouldn't say re=created...Though there is certainly a reason to think so. The basis is that the concept of a sequence (I.E. The third incarnation, to move onto the fourth, all this has happened before and will happen again, etc.) is construed, because there could simply be more than one incarnation of our universe in motion. Which implies a separate sequence, if you could imagine jumping from one dimension to the other, exists. Maybe the salvation of humanity relies on every incarnation being freed from the chains of bondage, also known as human flesh.

Matter is moved by thought. Destroy the matter, free the thought.

You are too corrupted to make a proper judgment, my friend. You neglect the reason for it happening other than to somehow put a drain on you.

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but I don't think suffering from delusions supports the thesis that other deities exist. Just sayin'.

i'm not delusional, i only perform my abilities in front of other people, i don't even bother trying to push the rain when i'm by myself, and i'm not sure that i'm even able to "heal" myself the way i "heal" others

If you do some reading on the interaction of spiritual beings with humans on the anti-deluvian Earth, the Nephilim etc, this would explain references to other "dieties". The difference between these and the YHWH of the Bible would be that these other spiritual beings were created by him (at least, according to YHWH).

Edit: I am starting to also lean to the understanding of the beginning of Genesis that the universe was not created in 6 days, potentially "re-created" or just our portion of the universe.

With a fair amount of evidence that there are things on this earth older than our history, it may be possible that there were prior creations on this planet that were wiped out and recreated, and we are just the most recent, and depending on the beliefs you subscribe to, the last.

so you're saying that the characters in greek/egyptian/druid/celtic/native american mythologies are ALL nephilim? i've heard that theory before, but according to the people that actually worship these other deities, humans existed OUTSIDE of the garden of eden BEFORE adam and eve were exiled from there, and acording to practicing Wiccans, Cain's wife was not a daughter of adam or a daughter of eve

acording to most of the christians that are here in the "bible belt", dinosaurs existed in the days of the bible, and that "noah's flood" was the "catastrophic event" that caused the "mass extintion" of the dinosaurs
these cristians also believe that these dinosaurs were refered to as "leviathan" and "behemoth" (i think it's in the book of "job")
although the "contemporary english version of the bible, says that "laviathan" means "crocodile" and that the word "behemoth" means "hippopotomus"

so did dinosaurs get drowned in noah's flood
or did the dinosaurs become extinct before "adam"?
if the dinosaurs did actually die before "adam" as most "scientists" believe, then why did the "judeo-christian" "god" destroy the dinosaurs?

No, I'm fairly sure Norea was his wife. And she was a daughter of Eve. That's not to say that the rest of what you said isn't true, but it makes you wonder if perhaps it was simply the Nephilim creating these races, after birth. The race of Shem (The true Gnostics) came from them, I'm almost sure...

EDIT: Since Genesis starts at Adams creation, and doesn't describe God's creation, then I would say in the time in between Dinosaurs evolved, existed, and died from a meteor.

Nope. My generalisations, although having the potential to occasionally be limiting, enhance my efficiency to the point of making such limitations largely unimportant. I'm happy to go about my life with the understanding that folk who believe in witchcraft do not have particularly useful (as in, useful to me) methods for assessing reality. Their methods may serve their frail broken emotions very well however, of that I will not dispute...

You are too corrupted to make a proper judgment, my friend. You neglect the reason for it happening other than to somehow put a drain on you.

yes let's praise god for his wonderful invention of HIV and Malaria! your mercy, love and wisdom are abundant in your works o lord! :lol:

Their methods may serve their frail broken emotions very well however, of that I will not dispute...

You establish lack of something, yet no reason. Perhaps an adventure into the subject may aid your next observation.

yes let's praise god for his wonderful invention of HIV and Malaria! your mercy, love and wisdom are abundant in your works o lord!

If not for your apparent disbelief, which I consider control, then what else? What happened to evolution? Does a bacteria not exist to evolve and mutate over time, as well as serve a purpose?

I don't think your response is very well thought out, is what I'm saying.

Steven Hawking discussed the possibility that there was never a zero in time, rather time always existed, it never began and was as an asymptote. Really the concept of the early stages of time being as an asymptote makes a great deal of sense to me because time really isn't only how we see it, we only see time in the speed and in the way that we do because it suits our needs as beings inhabiting earth. I really don't know how many people are familiar with the term "time dilation" on this forum in regards to certain somethings that influence the body and mind, but that's something to ponder on when considering Hawking's asymptote.

He also discussed that there was always 'something' and that something, as you go farther and farther back in time (a matter of fractions of seconds on top of the age of the universe) that something was more and more simple, and there was never an "ultimate simplicity" which I view as a fancy term for nothing.

Like others have said, time would have to exist before the "beginning" since any nothing before it was still a point in time. Likewise, there had to be empty space there at some point for the Big Bang to explode into.

As for the universe expanding and collapsing, perhaps the expansion of the universe slows and reverses when the gravity of everything pulling against each other overcomes the kinetic energy of the expansion. Then when everything comes crashing back together, it starts falling into a single point like a black hole, and explodes again once it reaches some critical mass. I would imagine that there would be a quite spectacular amount of nuclear energy once, say, 90% of the mass in the universe is smashed into a singularity.

Were this the case, you wouldn't need an outside force to rebuild the universe if there is a rule which cases it to explode again. Nor would it necessarily be a different universe. While everything would be in different places, it would still be made of the same matter and operating under the same rules. This would also mean the Big Bang was only the "beginning" relative to our perspective.

You guys don't know what you're talking about. Leave the poor boy to his own lamentation for he does not understand he is a victim of his own design.

monoxide, you lack knowledge.

You bind yourself without any research? Blowtus, surely you can do better.

You establish lack of something, yet no reason. Perhaps an adventure into the subject may aid your next observation.

*facepalm*

Observe the downfall of humanity, one and all, in the above post. The problem, Liverslapper, is you have given me no reason NOT to say the following:

You're too stupid to follow anything I say.

First, that was a very philosophical thing to say, Resonator. I feel so much more enlightened by your bombastic way of saying absolutely nothing through contradicting others. (Yes, sarcasm, if you couldn't tell)

My favorite view of this subject comes from String Theory. It states that two strings in higher dimensions, stretched to unimaginable size, came closer to one another naturally (what is natural, anyway) and collided. This caused a huge amount of energy to come from "nowhere" and create the universe as we know it. The energy formed matter, matter formed into different elements through nuclear fusion (we are made of stars, people), and eventually the planets formed. On these planets, the compounds of life formed, and the rest is evolution not history).

That doesn't deal with the beginning of things though, only what happened after the big twang... where did the extra dimensional twanging strings come from?

I apologize for my aggravated response. But if that is indeed String Theory then I am right in my other observations (Not mentioned here). I just didn't know the exact structure of what I was talking about. Now, however, my theories makes much more sense even to me.

I thank you in reassuring me, StoneFirebird.

That doesn't deal with the beginning of things though, only what happened after the big twang... where did the extra dimensional twanging strings come from?
This after has no meaning when all of the other dimensions are added in. The strings just are, because they vibrate in each of the dimensions (that includes the one we perceive as time).

But I agree, neither String- nor M-Theory state how the strings were formed. I guess they just formed themselves through a vibration in the general direction opposite to the direction we move through time.