"God gave his only son..."

Its a closed argument. It doesn't need rational explanations. God is unknowable and perfect. Your logic obviously doesn't apply. All the proof you need can be found in the Bible. Yes that concieved of, written, and heavily edited by humans hands book. Obfuscation, obfuscation, obfuscation.

I think jesus was called the son of god because he was a Bhudda (enlightened one), and could heal people and the likes, because he learned how to manipulate the quantum probbablity, they same way other great healers can. Then when he came back, had a cult following him, and was killed because of it, they made a big story about his birth and such to make him seem even greater.

the point i was making (which once again was missed by a mile) was that you can't compare a divine sacrifice to a common criminal trial. it is as if you are saying trees and frogs are closely comparable because both are green.

Silver Incubus said:
I think jesus was called the son of god because he was a Bhudda (enlightened one), and could heal people and the likes, because he learned how to manipulate the quantum probbablity, they same way other great healers can. Then when he came back, had a cult following him, and was killed because of it, they made a big story about his birth and such to make him seem even greater.
Wow, that's an original position.