Dave Mustaine Leaves Megadeth!

Crown

Sanity Assasin
Feb 4, 2002
England
Visit site
As reported on knac.com. Here is the article as follows.

http://knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=652

Whether its true or not, i dont know, but it seems genuine to me and if it is, what a sad day today has turned out to be. Damn, it all makes sense.

Until anything is confirmed on the official website, nothing is official from me so dont have a go if this turns out to be wrong.

Good news for the message forum though.

http://www.ultimatemegadeth.com have brought the boards back as well as the chat room, carrying on from where it left off. So early after the press release its had a great response with everyone registering under their old names. All of the Boards are the same with general topics, Total Anarchy etc.

Get there now, let the communty continue.

And ive just this hour received my remastered killing is my business. This is a day i wont forget when i play this cd.

Fuck

Dave Mustaine is to be respected. I don't like that there will be no more Megadeth, but the music he and Megadeth have given us is to be cherished (well, maybe not Risk but it was a "risk"). I hope Dave has realized that he has more integrity, credibility, and longevity than Metallica ever has or ever will. Metallica screwed Dave by using his music when he asked them not to do so. In my opinion, there wouldn't be a Metallica if it wasn't for Dave Mustaine. Hell, he helped write 2 songs and Ride The Lightning and at least 3 on Kill 'Em All. Metallica are a former shadow of themselves and need to bow out. Hell, Dave is bowing out of Megadeth gracefully and really doesn't need to. Good Luck Dave Mustaine in all your future endevours (sp).

Time is a thing we must accept.

I'm glad that they're officially dead now, so that they won't embarrass themselves any further... !

the god of speed metal

haaaa... that was a good joke.

Once apon a time, yes... but god? No. Not anymore anyway.
And it is NOT his hand damn you all, you are all ignorant and naiive not to mention GULLIBLE and sometimes stupid... children.

Of course it's not his hand.

was playing half an hour ago:youthanasia!

mustaine leaving=no more megadeth??
haven"t read the article yet...this is a quicky on the net...

damn!

IT HAS BEGUN!!!see y'in hell all!!

ID

Trapped, name a better speed metal guitarist -songwriter, especially a better songwriter, i agree he was not the best guitarist i ever heard, but the best songwriter, i would like to know who you feel is better

Ahhh Joe satrinini is one,...can I get the jelly beans now.

Originally posted by Li'l Witch
was playing half an hour ago:youthanasia!

mustaine leaving=no more megadeth??
haven"t read the article yet...this is a quicky on the net...

ID

maybe because on the Megadeth site it says "Group disbanding after nearly 20 years together"

Someone on the Slayer NG said that he heard froma "reliable source" that Dave was never in a car accident, but his illness is, indeed, SICKNESS.

Shit indeed...hope it's not what I'm thinking...that would really suck.

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED OR TRUE!!!!

Just reiterrating what I read.