David Beckam supports Iron Maiden

I hate the guy......well actualy not him, but his media personality.

I do dispise his hound of a wife though.

LA will never be the same again you know, Not now its been Beckhammed.

Anyway ladies, whats it like to share the city with a famous person? lol

Hi DREAMASTER, welcome back. :wave:

Ya know, on the tee subject - well, call me PollyAnna but I get philosophical about what people wear. Especially since this guy gets a lot of press and that gets Maiden's name and Derek's artwork out there - which is never a bad thing, if ya think about it!! Just means the tee is working on all levels - with a visual edge and artistic and musical meaning. too. :)

Hi PollyAnna ;) Tanx :)

Yeah, I don't care. Iron Maiden gets free publicity/promotion on a high level :headbang:

I'm an enormous football fan, have been since I was 11 and my father took me to see the FA cup final with Man City and Spurs. It's the only thing I miss about living in the USA - no live games for me though I did fly to Chicago to watch England beat America 2 years ago or so ;p

Hate him or love him, and my own personal thoughts are that Becks is a nice chap who is a great footballer and I hope he continues to score many and set up many for England, he's wearing a Maiden shirt. Whether he knows who they are or not, more power to him. It's not like he's wearing a real tour shirt that he wasn't at. I think it's better he wear that than a Justin Timberlake/Hilary Duff/etc etc type teeshirt imo.