New Red "T-Shirts"

Red Shirt

Aug 1, 2002
Huntington Beach, Ca, USA
Visit site
Well Maidens fans, have you heard, have you seen the new Red T-Shirts that The Iron Maidens Have? They are very cool! Check them out on their website, or at the shows. For you Diehard Maiden fans, you'll have quickly picked at how keen they are at duplicating every little minute detail of the real maiden. Ah, but did you know the Red T-Shirt is also one more effort in duplicating the real maiden image??? True. The Red Iron Maiden T-Shirt is a replica of the FIRST Iron Maiden tour.

Sounds like this could be a trivia question for their quiz show. BTW, when you going to do that again?

*dear Santa,
please will you bring me a lurvely new red Iron Maidens shirt, and maybe a couple of Maidens too.
If you do, i shall leave out a glass of cr*p sherry, and a funny shaped vegatable
i am a good boy*

Red Shirt said:
Ah, but did you know the Red T-Shirt is also one more effort in duplicating the real maiden image??? True. The Red Iron Maiden T-Shirt is a replica of the FIRST Iron Maiden tour.
QUOTE]
Interesting bit o' trivia, thanks Red Shirt.

My pleasure :) But, a bigger thanks goes the ladies of iron. They are the ones that bring it to life. *bow* They are the ones that spend more time than we possibly can imagine to create the stage set and image that is so close to the real maiden. From the clothes, to the stage set, from Eddie, to flames (fake of course). It seems every few shows, something new is added.

Here's an interesting trivia question (I even have to think about this), how many items do the maidens have that replicate the real maiden (on stage)???

...thinking...thinking...
I count 17 items. Anybody count more? I'll post'em 1 week from today.