Keepers of the flame

Hallowed be my name

Hopeless Groupie
Oct 16, 2007
El Segundo, Ca.
Minor Epiphany Dept:

The main thing running through my mind during Tuesday night's show, (other than OMG if I fall down in this press of bodies, I'm done for!) was how Totally Blessed we are to have the Iron Maidens!

Its so impressive to see Maiden up there and realize the attention to detail that Mark, Chris and the girls put into every performance. Every little bit of stagecraft and nuance that Maiden puts up there, the Maidens attempt to replicate on their scale. From the pre-recorded snippets and R.J.'s costumes, all the way down to Aja's Powerslave mask. The effort the band puts into their shows needs to be supremely lauded!:headbang: You guys have certainly studied your quarry.

Iron Maiden comes around once or twice a year at most, yet we get to experience the joy of that music and emotion on regular occaisions with the girls. All Maidens fans should count their lucky stars for this opportunity. The professionalism, dedication and love of what they do; shines through in the girls' performance everytime.

Aja, Heather, Linda, Sara and Wanda: I thank you all for providing your fans with the true "Maiden" experience through each of your shows.

You truly are the keepers of the Iron Maiden legacy!:worship:

Have a great time on the road and we'll see you when you get back to L.A. in late March!

Peace Ya'll...

i second the emotion!
...i thought it was just me-i was standing on the floor of the forum, and i caught myself thinking, if i was at a maidenS show, i would be WAY closer:lol:
and the energy is exactly the same-addictive!:headbang: