Still Life
Sun and Steel
Flash of the Blade
The Duellists
Back in the Village
Deja Vu
To Tame a Land
Alexander the Great

I think those are under rated songs and I hope they have played some of them. I have seen the boys 11 times and I have never heard any of them.

What about the girls? I think they mentioned Still Life before...

Can't wait for Maiden at Ozzfest!! :headbang:

--David

As far as I know only these ones out of the ones you mentioned haven't been played.
Sun and Steel
Flash of the Blade
The Duellists
Back in the Village
Deja Vu
Alexander the Great

You can see Still Life on Maiden England and To Tame A Land usually appeared on setlists as Dune or Planet Dune - apparently accompanied by a rant from Bruce about Frank Herbert!! Hahaha!

As for the Maidens - if you go here (http://www.freewebs.com/metallicat180/theironmaidens.htm) you can see a list at the bottom of all the songs the girls have done live. :D

Nice job Cat! Momadave, I can't wait to see Maiden @ Ozzfest too! :Spin:

We also play Genghis Kahn and Fear of the Dark. :) I am suprised how many of the songs you got on there! I forgot we did/do some of them. LOL! :D And we have more on the way!:headbang:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Nice job Cat! Momadave, I can't wait to see Maiden @ Ozzfest too! :Spin:

We also play Genghis Kahn and Fear of the Dark. :) I am suprised how many of the songs you got on there! I forgot we did/do some of them. LOL! :D And we have more on the way!:headbang:

Thanks Linda!! I forgot to put those one up!! I remember us talking about them the last time we talked about what songs you played! Cheers!