Question for the Ladies in the band...

I've been a Maiden fan since NOTB. I've seen them probably 10 times, and the ladies twice. I even got my girl into Maiden (since BNW) and the Maiden's (since Paladino's), and we would love to hear Brave New World!
That's also what I love about the Maidens, they will play the old stuff too.

Ladies, please take my request... I beg of you :) When you're here (Sacto) on 8/26 PLease play Still Life!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Can't wait for the show!

hey metallicat-
no problem. and big thanks for the list of songs the ladies have played. i was wondering if i'd missed anything-been to 6 shows not counting tomorrow.

(btw, about the pictures of you thread, i have a kilt, but even if i borrowed a digi cam i don't have a photo bucket like all the pros here)

skott with a k said:
hey metallicat-
no problem. and big thanks for the list of songs the ladies have played. i was wondering if i'd missed anything-been to 6 shows not counting tomorrow.

(btw, about the pictures of you thread, i have a kilt, but even if i borrowed a digi cam i don't have a photo bucket like all the pros here)

You're welcome - I've been keeping that list for a while now.

The accounts are easy to set up and they're free but you could also use www.imageshack.us if you want. :D

Puckfiend said:
Maiden is my favorite band..except when it comes to variety in their live sets. Cheers to the Maidens for mixing it up and <gasp> adding new numbers to the set! :kickass:

That's one reason I love seeing Metallica so much, I've seen them 9 times and never seen the same set list twice. :D

One I would love to hear the ladies do, and I know I've heard Sara say this too, is Paschendale!!! :kickass:

Metallicat180 said:
That's one reason I love seeing Metallica so much, I've seen them 9 times and never seen the same set list twice. :D

Yeah, Metallica won't play the same set night after night. I've saw them consecutive nights on the Justice tour and they played the first part of the show the same both nights, but changed up everything for the second half (encores) of the show. Was definitely worth going both nights.

Air Raid Siren said:
If we were to play that song, I'd say that would be the most likely scenario unless our tech, Chris, suddenly morphs into a keyboard player! :lol:

Maybe 1 guitar on guitar synth and the other guitar using a guitar harmonizer would do the trick.. ?

Puckfiend said:
Yeah, Metallica won't play the same set night after night. I've saw them consecutive nights on the Justice tour and they played the first part of the show the same both nights, but changed up everything for the second half (encores) of the show. Was definitely worth going both nights.

They did in the 2003 Madly In Anger tour in Europe. I only saw them once then so it didn't get old for me. :lol:

Aja - tell Chris to get practising his keys!! Chopsticks is pretty easy so I hear! :lol: